Page 106 of 111 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1108

Thread: AC3 Low FPS | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

I read this forum topic and was absolutely astonished to find that ubisoft never confirmed that this was a problem or tried to patch it.
    The game, in itself is very good, very immersive and the graphics are quite nice. The setting and story telling are great also...
    But this complete lack of customer service is disgusting, ubi could have at least acknowledged the problem...

I can't believe how completely unprofessionally they have behaved, they've obviously internally noticed the problem, as they would have had a bunch of test rigs set up, not to mention all the customer complaints.
    I'd say we don't have a patch to fix the issues because the amount of time to fix these issues would have taken to fix would have badly hurt their time/profit margins.

But the complete lack of communication on this issue this is absolutely disgraceful, and after reading so much of this thread I'll say i'd really struggle to ever buy another ubisoft product again.

I've managed to get a few extra FPS in boston by overclocking my CPU around 300mhz
    I have an Alienware m17xr4, 7970m, 16gb 1600mhz ram, ssd, and 3740QM.

I achieved an extra 2fps in boston by overclocking my cpu some 300 mhz (went from about 19-22, but still occasionally drops to 19)... By dropping the texture detail to medium I gained about another 5 frames, and the game is quite playable and enjoyable (it's actually quite an amazing game, quite possibly one of the best i've played)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I could not play Heroes VI when it got released due to bugs and when it became playable it was dissapointing, then with AC3 , i usually beat every AC game twice to fully understand the game , as of know im not thinking of doing a second run of AC3 , i think the quality assurance department may be doing something wrong , i will not buy anymore games from ubisoft only at discounts

Sanctus91 and codral351, I have one suggestion - always double check who is responsible for the PC version. Every Ubisoft Kiev game have been bad. Even Revelations, compared to how well optimised AC2 and Brotherhood was. GRFS was a failure, Driver SF was pretty bad too.

I'm not buying anything that has Ubisoft Kiev even breathing on it. Unless, of course, they get their sh*t together.

Ok now im apsolutely sure ubisoft suport is run by boots 2 months ago i opened a ticket considering of course Fps problems i knew they wont have anithyng helpful to say and that game needs to be fixed by ubisoft but i just wanted to see what will they recomend and of course they response was as expected disable ba,clean temp.files send dxdiag,next day i reply to them that none of those thing worked so i sent them dxdiax so they can troubleshoot my problem LOL and of course i havent heard from them since then so yesterday after 2 months i decided to open ticket again and i asked them why nobody responded so long and i again clearly stated that none of the things they proposed helped me and that i alerady sent dxdiag to them 2 months ago and guess what they send me today

Shame on you ubisoft you thieves you rewriten minimum system requirements this what i found on your ubisoft support site
    https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faq.as...M&platformid=9
    Minimum System Requirements

Supported OS: Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
    Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E8200 or 2.6 GHz AMD Athlon II X4 620 (2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 or 3 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940 or better recommended)
    RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
    Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 10-compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
    Sound Card: DirectX 10-compliant (5.1 surround sound recommended)
    DVD-ROM: Dual-layer drive
    Hard Drive Space: 17 GB
    Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
    Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection

and this is what is showed on these forums

Minimum System Requirements

Supported OS: Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
    Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E6700 or 3.00 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better recommended
    RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
    Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
    Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant (5.1 surround sound recommended)
    DVD-ROM: Dual-layer drive
    Hard Drive Space: 17 GB
    Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
    Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection

What is even more hilarious is that its proven that this game dosnt even utilizes more than 2 cores and now you sudenly change requirements for AMD procesor to 4 cores btw my cpu is athlon x3 450 3.2 GHZ(overclocked to 3.8)
    Last edited by Voyager456; 05-17-2013 at 10:09 AM.

Tbh I wouldn't want to play this game on an Intel CPU that doesn't have 4 cores nevermind an AMD CPU with 3. FPS problems in Boston, New York? Your system needs to process the normal graphics of the world and all of the extra NPC's in these places; a lower end CPU can cause you trouble here.

So what's the chances of me getting a refund for this bs? I paid full price + season pass. I never do that, ever. I don't think season passes should exist, but it was around christmas time and king washington was all i needed to hear to want all the dlc for this historically epic game. But you know since this game played well on console I thought they would put some thought into the pc release, plus the story/gameplay seemed great.

I play on a 7970m/i7 and I get around 30 in boston... It's almost making me want to switch gpus just so I can play through this without problem.

So this was my first post here, is there any news on AMD or Ubi on fixing this?

Quote Originally Posted by aooga12 View Post
    So this was my first post here, is there any news on AMD or Ubi on fixing this?
    There are no news and I believe that there are never going to be any news for that from Ubisoft. AMD might do something at some point, but still this is yet unknown. You could return your PC copy and get a console one. Then, send an e-mail to Ubisoft about the season pass and tell them you changed your mind and want a console season pass (if there is any difference at all). Give them the code etc and I believe you will get to love the game in the console, with lower textures and bad motion blurred frames, of course.
    "Knows his way 'round every crag and crevisse of these forums... Just... Don't meddle in his private affairs. For there 's more mystery in that man, than, even I dare ask..." - Yves Guillemot about Mr_Shade

GPU usage in menu 60% in game 28-30% !!! CPU overall usage 54%!!!!, Witcher2 CPU usage95-99%,GPU usage97-99% !!! nice job ubisoft nice job i guess coders in ubisoft kiev where drunk or high while porting AC3 i dont see any other explanation man im so stupid spent 60 euros on this pile of garbage there was so many better games at that time out performance wise and gameplay wise.

tpb WOOOHOOOOO!!

Page 106 of 111 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast