Page 1 of 111 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: AC3 Low FPS | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

AC3 Low FPS

Hi, everyone. The biggest thread have been closed due to "becoming off topic". Let's try to obey the rules and continue where we left.
    My specs:
    Core 2 Quad q6600 OC to 3.0 MHz
    GeForce GTX 560SE
    Windows 7 Ultimate x86
    4 Gb RAM DDR3 (3,25 available)
    Boston drops to 15 if you look towards it's center. Average is 25. It always drops! No stability at all, no joy at all. Frontier and Homestead have average of 45, rarely drops to 25. Defining graphics doesn't help! Killing all side processes either. The game doesn't take advantage of multicore processors! Everybody figured it out except for Ubi's devs!
    Support is helpless and no use at all. I had 2 scripted answers as if I never read forums and saw the computer 1st time in my life! After that I answered that those suggestions don't work. I did it respectfully! And no answer for 2 days now! The just dumped me! Make a chat for support! U are a big company. Take EA Support, Steam support or XBox live support for example.
    Best regards, Andrey.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

US Forum Manager & Spartacus Legends CM Black_Widow9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzatrix View Post
    Hi, everyone. The biggest thread have been closed due to "becoming off topic". Let's try to obey the rules and continue where we left.
    My specs:
    Core 2 Quad q6600 OC to 3.0 MHz
    GeForce GTX 560SE
    Windows 7 Ultimate x86
    4 Gb RAM DDR3 (3,25 available)
    Boston drops to 15 if you look towards it's center. Average is 25. It always drops! No stability at all, no joy at all. Frontier and Homestead have average of 45, rarely drops to 25. Defining graphics doesn't help! Killing all side processes either. The game doesn't take advantage of multicore processors! Everybody figured it out except for Ubi's devs!
    Support is helpless and no use at all. I had 2 scripted answers as if I never read forums and saw the computer 1st time in my life! After that I answered that those suggestions don't work. I did it respectfully! And no answer for 2 days now! The just dumped me! Make a chat for support! U are a big company. Take EA Support, Steam support or XBox live support for example.
    Best regards, Andrey.
    Hello,
    Thank you for your detailed post.
    For your nVidia driver please make sure you are using the Official 310.70 Driver as the Beta is no longer needed. You also need to disable SLI for the time being.

Try this and then let us know if you need more help so we can adjust try adjusting a few more settings.

Sli? I thought its a system of 2 GPUs working at the same time! And yes, I have latest 310.70 drivers

US Forum Manager & Spartacus Legends CM Black_Widow9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzatrix View Post
    Sli? I thought its a system of 2 GPUs working at the same time! And yes, I have latest 310.70 drivers
    To learn how to disable SLI please check the User Manual for you nVidia card. If you can't find it check here for your specific driver Manual.- http://www.nvidia.com/content/global/global.php

Black widow, but he has a single card, not sli.

P.S.
    Closing my thread was pointless, and people still were posting configurations and their fps numbers. Or maybe you were scared community might really beat 666 pages in this thread what would be equal with sueing ubisoft?
    Are you facing some problems in assassin's creed revelations? Check this faq, maybe there is a solution:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...nity-based-faq
    And here fo Assassin's Creed III game:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ns-to-problems
    Black Flag:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...99#post9515499
    Interesting blog i've found some time ago:
    http://themaningrayhat.wordpress.com/

"Devs are aware"!!!!

It's called censorship

LOL
    REALLY ? AGAIN ? Drivers ??
    That's pathetic...

q9550@ 4GHz
    GTX 670 @ 306.97 / 310.54 / 310.61 / 310.64 / 310.70
    20 FPS
    1920/1200 High - 20FPS
    800/600 Low - 20FPS
    GPU usage - 40-50%
    Looking to the left side of Boston 20 FPS
    Looking to the right side of Boston 60 FPS

AND GUES WHAT? NO DRIVER HELPS!

And please dont start with "c2q is bottlenecking" crap. I know it's bottlenecking that card, but still. It's a quite powerfull at 4ghz.
    Anyway these are minimum system requirements for this game
    Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E6700 or 3.00 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better recommended
    I think that q9550 4ghz should be enough to run this game at FPS higher than 20 FPS on LOW settings
    Last edited by MaciasX; 12-11-2012 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spectatorx View Post
    Black widow, but he has a single card, not sli.

P.S.
    Closing my thread was pointless, and people still were posting configurations and their fps numbers. Or maybe you were scared community might really beat 666 pages in this thread what would be equal with sueing ubisoft?
    Hmm It kinda feels hush hush, note that this is an opinion not a deduction, over a 100 setups were posted in the last thread excluding the numerous other setups that were posted across other boards, and the fact that the partiuculair thread was being used as a hub to check for updates with Mr Shade should they arrise.
    To sum it up
    My system specs
    AMD 7970
    Intel 3630QM
    16g Transcend 1600
    Pulling around 30 fps in Boston

From what I've seen:
    -Nvidia cards seems to have the least problems with under utilization
    -High end AMD cards seem to have the most problem with under utilization (6xxx / 7xxx series)
    -SLI / Crossfire seems to deteriorate fps further (CPU load increase?)
    -Intel / AMD CPUs seem to preform on equal footing, with heavy single thread cores (i5 sandy generation) preforming the best
    -First few missions seem to preform perfectly up untill ariving in Boston
    -Switching settings (if under utilization is present) does not improve nor deteriorate fps
    -Overclocking the CPU seems to directly (and positively) impact fps

*on a side note and with all due respect Black_Widow, customer support was really disrespectfull against me, while I was only trying to relay them the neccesary information and various observations that I made while benchmarking, then again I can understand if I just had the bad luck of the draw so lets not let a bad apple ruin the bunch.
    Last edited by Epyonupgrade; 12-11-2012 at 12:49 PM.
    Obey gravity, it's a law!

Yeah. Because everybody complaining about fps problems didn't have the foresight to download the latest drivers. Give me a break.

I posted my configuration's three times to the dev and no response.Now i want answers,non censorships.You closed that thread because it was a monument at ubisoft's non-professionality with its customers.People paid something that doesn't work and neither have the right to complain about it?Maybe it's a joke?

Page 1 of 111 1231151101 ... LastLast