Thread: There's a bottle stuck in my arm!!! -glitch | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

There's a bottle stuck in my arm!!! -glitch

I bought far cry 3 and have a glitch where a there is a Molotov cocktail stuck in my arm, some people have reported other objects stuck in their right arm too such as a rock. It makes using the bow very difficult or annoying to use. I'm not the only person with this problem and have heard this glitch is not platform specific. I tried restarting the exe a numerous amount of times and the problem remains regardless. I did not have this glitch when I first started playing the game which leads me to believe that there is some sort of problem with the save file.

I've tried different drivers for my gpu as well and am now runing the latest beta drivers, 12.11 Cap2. My system specs are as follows.
    Cpu: Intel core i7 q720
    Ram: 8gb
    Gpu: Ati Mobility Radeon 5870

Also I get motion sickness from the game and think It is from the head bobbing when you run so it would be nice if it was possible to tone that down. My only other complaint is the fact that I have yet another game manager, Uplay. I really wish there was an industry standard because I have steam, origin, games for windows, and probably a few others that I forgot about.

On a side note this game is awesome, best game since Skyrim and the true game of the year(at the very least for me). I can definitely say I'm already looking forward to a Far Cry 4. Keep up the good work Ubi.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hey there

I have the same problem, but it's not a bottle. There's a grenade sticking to the right arm.

Does someone have a solution for this glitch?

If there are any mistakes in my text, sorry!

Baron

Kind of a crappy solution but did you restart the level or go back to another save?
    Just throwing that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by werebear2600 View Post
    I bought far cry 3 and have a glitch where a there is a Molotov cocktail stuck in my arm, some people have reported other objects stuck in their right arm too such as a rock. It makes using the bow very difficult or annoying to use. I'm not the only person with this problem and have heard this glitch is not platform specific. I tried restarting the exe a numerous amount of times and the problem remains regardless. I did not have this glitch when I first started playing the game which leads me to believe that there is some sort of problem with the save file.

I've tried different drivers for my gpu as well and am now runing the latest beta drivers, 12.11 Cap2. My system specs are as follows.
    Cpu: Intel core i7 q720
    Ram: 8gb
    Gpu: Ati Mobility Radeon 5870

Also I get motion sickness from the game and think It is from the head bobbing when you run so it would be nice if it was possible to tone that down. My only other complaint is the fact that I have yet another game manager, Uplay. I really wish there was an industry standard because I have steam, origin, games for windows, and probably a few others that I forgot about.

On a side note this game is awesome, best game since Skyrim and the true game of the year(at the very least for me). I can definitely say I'm already looking forward to a Far Cry 4. Keep up the good work Ubi.
    Same here mate

Quote Originally Posted by chrisaus87 View Post
    Same here mate
    I know it's got to suck but the screenshots are hilarious lololol but like bubbaganush I have to ask, this issue happens even when you resart the level?
    Does this rag smell like Chloroform?
    MrFPSDude YouTube Channel