Thread: Game crashes when selling items | Forums

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

KYRAT SERIES 1 - The lowlands | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Hurk is back! | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Question Game crashes when selling items

Since week or so game keeps crashing when visiting any kind of shop.Every and each time I`ll menage to sell 3-4 items and game stops responding.
    Weird thing is that it had never happened before.I had a relatively smooth experience with no crashes.
    I do run game most of the time on ultra settings with v-sync off on MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 ( drivers 306.97 drivers) on SABERTOOTH Z77.
    I tried so many diffrent graphic set ups thinking that maybe that is the case,but none of it works.Each visit to the shop ends with the crash.
    Anyone having same issues?Or maybe You have fixed it in any way?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Bakh77 View Post
    Since week or so game keeps crashing when visiting any kind of shop.Every and each time I`ll menage to sell 3-4 items and game stops responding.
    Weird thing is that it had never happened before.I had a relatively smooth experience with no crashes.
    I do run game most of the time on ultra settings with v-sync off on MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 ( drivers 306.97 drivers) on SABERTOOTH Z77.
    I tried so many diffrent graphic set ups thinking that maybe that is the case,but none of it works.Each visit to the shop ends with the crash.
    Anyone having same issues?Or maybe You have fixed it in any way?
    Happens to me too. Usually when selling animal skins. After selling 2 or 3 the sounds stop playing, then on the next it crashes.

Yeah.Exactly same.Noticed that whilst selling items other than animal skins game doesn`t crash.
    That is so annoying.

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your issue. Please contact Support about this so they can identify where the problem in the game is and submit info to the devs for a fix. Thanks.

Hey! I have a podcast! Check it out here: Pink and Deadly

Ubisoft Support

Still there

Quote Originally Posted by EvilPixieGrrr View Post
    Hi,

Sorry to hear about your issue. Please contact Support about this so they can identify where the problem in the game is and submit info to the devs for a fix. Thanks.

The problem is still there. Have you started doing anything about it?

Just do things a bit slower works for me.
    Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, GTX 560 TI 1GB DDR5 graphics card, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram , Viewsonic VX2233WM LCD 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD