Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Great White Shark | Forums

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

KYRAT SERIES 1 - The lowlands | Far Cry 4 [UK]

I saw the great white shark in the handbook before patch 1.1 also farcry.wiki had that pic before they removed it http://farcry.wikia.com/wiki/Far_Cry_3_Animals (The wiki says Great White Shark and Bull Shark) i dont think it was in the game but could be in a future dlc.
    Last edited by Bitarn; 12-11-2012 at 09:24 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

thats the bull shark in the guide

Quote Originally Posted by ShrunkLawyer0 View Post
    thats the bull shark in the guide
    The picture he posted says "great white shark", it looks different thatn the bull shark image as well.
    Noble hunstman

I have just a lingering question about all of this. If the Great White Shark isn't in the game, how did anyone ever get the Wildlife entry in their handbook if you have to kill the animal to make it show up?

Quote Originally Posted by u2rocksbaby View Post
    I have just a lingering question about all of this. If the Great White Shark isn't in the game, how did anyone ever get the Wildlife entry in their handbook if you have to kill the animal to make it show up?
    If some one has proof of it by showing a picture of it in their handbook then I would believe it, but I haven't heard anyone say they have killed one so what makes you think people have it in their handbook? I have a packet with a list of wildlife that came with the game and the great white is absent, if it were in the game id imagine they would addvertise it.

The picture of the great white handbook image above is a pic of one that was apparently listed before release and removed from the game, because the great white is not in the game currently. I would im agine more people would have run into such an animal than one silly person claiming they have seen two.
    Last edited by RippedEcho; 12-11-2012 at 11:53 PM.
    Noble hunstman

i bought the strategy guide with the game and it has the great white shark right in the guide?? r u saying they lied??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Loki Sr View Post
    i bought the strategy guide with the game and it has the great white shark right in the guide?? r u saying they lied??
    Interesting, apparently they did lie, because it is not in the game. I escpecially would have seen one, I spent hours searching for wildlife so I could complete the species list. That is good fun for me. Feel free to search the surrounding waters for yourself. I have swam out far off the island in search of the deep water beast, only the bull shark shows itself, maybe it will be in the upcoming DLC at some point.
    Noble hunstman

I feel like maybe it was originally in the game and they pulled it for some reason. Maybe bc they couldnt work it in time or maybe to yank it for DLC.

Prima's Strategy guide says the Great White Shark exists in the game.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast