Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Far Cry 3 Has stopped working | Forums

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

KYRAT SERIES 1 - The lowlands | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Hurk is back! | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Quote Originally Posted by Marsh12345 View Post
    My specs are 3.6ghz intel core i7-3820 quad core with 16 gb ddr3 running gtx 680s in SLI and I'm having the same problems. I have updated the nvidia drivers to the new beta version 310.70. This does nothing to change the crashing. I have also turned my oc down to to 80%. Still does nothing to prevent crashing. I have turned off vsync, added "-offline" to the shortcut parameter, updated the program to 1.01 then to 1.02, and downloaded the nvidia inspector and added the program to it. None of this $h!t works. Crash ,crash ,crash. I guess we wait for nvidia or ubisoft to release a fix for this title.
    Same problem here.. working with overclocked i7 2600K and GTX 590. This is my last Ubisoft game. Since AC3 had the same ****ing ******** in the beginning!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Daily Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Hi guys, have you contacted Technical Support about this? I suggest opening a ticket so they can take a look, the link is in my signature.
    Dude, you suggest this to everyone. We are all suffering from the same problem. We shouldn't have to rely on asking tech support for quick fixes or ways around to tweak the game into working. Ubisoft shouldn't have released a broken product. It should be thouroughly tested on multiple computer configurations and released when Nvidia/AMD have stable enough drivers to work with the game. I suggest telling your development team to take this information and sort out a fix themselves.

Bump for 3 weeks no game time hooray!

Bump, cmon Ubisoft hurry up! Haven't been able to play for weeks now!

I really want a refund for this game

I just installed and patched FC3, when I load it up and select new game (tried on all 3 difficulties just to test) it will load for about 10 seconds and just freeze, then I have to ctrl+alt+delete to see the error message saying the game has stopped working.

This is a legit copy and I got it free with my video card. My PC is a fresh build with a fresh copy of Windows 7, specs are:

Core i5 Ivy Bridge 3570 @ 4.2ghz
    ASrock Z77 Extreme4
    16 gigs G.skill Sniper Series 1866 ram
    2x CFX Radeon 7850 2GB OC Edition
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Other games through Steam or Origin run fine, this is the only game I have on uplay because the free code forced me to use uplay. I got a bunch of CRC errors while installing, so I uninstalled and re-downloaded the entire game again, still got the same errors, but it would continue the installation when I just hit retry on the error which made me believe that was fixing the problem. I'm not sure if those CRC errors are related to this or not, but the game is 100% unplayable after installing it twice. I've been told CRC errors are related to disk reading/writing, but my drive is not the problem as I've never had this with any other games or programs, it's clearly Ubisoft's download providing corrupt or missing files.

Glad I got this for free, I'd be furious if I paid money for this headache. It's pretty bad when people playing pirated copies have fewer problems than those of us using uplay and legit copies.

latest 1.0.4 patch ,same effect.. nice logo then back to desktop.... wow weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is 2012 gaming maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

even Valve knew what to do with a monumental fu{k up of a release of war-z ,much like farcry3 has been.Difference being that they have the commen sense to act in a timely fashion unlike you ;They removed the game from store( as it wasnt fit to sell anyway by the sounds of it) and refunded in full to steam users..
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...offers-refund/
    Last edited by labsoft; 12-21-2012 at 01:48 AM.

I also cannot get Far Cry 3 to launch. After the logo splash scree, I get this error. Not even into the main menu:

Faulting application name: farcry3_d3d11.exe, version: 0.1.0.1, time stamp: 0x50d1e5f6
    Faulting module name: FC3_d3d11.dll, version: 0.1.0.1, time stamp: 0x50d1e5b3
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x000a299f
    Faulting process id: 0x15ec
    Faulting application start time: 0x01cde48a828220df
    Faulting application path: E:\Games\FarCry 3\bin\farcry3_d3d11.exe
    Faulting module path: E:\Games\FarCry 3\bin\FC3_d3d11.dll
    Report Id: c274319b-507d-11e2-be7e-10bf48853911
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

Game overlays

As EternalCore stated in another thread you might check for any program with an overlay such as evolve or steam.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ped-Responding

help me here is the fault description

Source: Application Error
    Event ID: 1000
    Task Category: (100)
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Description:
    Faulting application name: farcry3.exe, version: 0.1.0.1, time stamp: 0x50ae7bad
    Faulting module name: FC3.dll, version: 0.1.0.1, time stamp: 0x50ae7b70
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x003ad15d
    Faulting process id: 0x69bc
    Faulting application start time: 0x01cdec994be8c7be
    Faulting application path: E:\Far Cry 3\bin\farcry3.exe
    Faulting module path: E:\Far Cry 3\bin\FC3.dll
    Report Id: b8617072-588c-11e2-96b2-0800270068e4

i have win 7 OS with 4GB ram Core i5 processor

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast