Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassins creed 3 glitches!!! | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Exclamation Assassins creed 3 glitches!!!

tell me some of the glitches and bugs you have... i have one where i cannot get 100% sync on getting jacob to a full assassin.. if anyone has any advise or any glitches they want to share... UBISOFT FIX THIS!!

What's wrong with Jacob ??
    beat up the officers ?
    plant false documents ?
    prevent execution ?

Interactive chats (including taverns) ?

"Enjoy your Animus - Or get your A** out of the Chair"

I have read almost half of these posts and put together a list of the glitches, not done yet though. i have seen and experienced most of the glitches listed in this forum. i tried to enjoy this game but its just so messed up its impossible. see below for the LIST so far

THE LIST:
    Some cutscenes have gotten glitchy after the patch (the one who brought hood back on). In the cutscenes where his hood is now meant to be on, it's off and instead of his hair there is only a black spot on his head. Will this be taken care of
    Also if I change color on Connor's outfit, it does not transition into the cutscenes, for example if I use the Navy blue outfit, in the cutscenes he is still wearing the default white outfit.
    When replaying missions from the early life of Connor, he's still a grown man and is wearing the assassin armor and weaponry, this should be fixed in my opinion.
    When I use the Assassin brotherhood ability that is makes 2 apprentices appear in the clothes of the nearby enemy so that you supposed to be able to get by guard posts, I still get detected. Is it not meant to work in forbidden areas like forts?
    Quicktime event combat (like with wolves, bears and elk) shows Connor using the hidden blade well before he actually acquires it, meaning blades appear directly out of his bare forearms with no explanation.
    Horses occasionally spawn half on top of troughs, which makes them flicker in and out of existence about 30 times a second. I've seen this several times now, usually in the first area in the Frontier.
    Lip syncing appears to work as intended with most of the cast principles, but nearly all NPCs simply open and close their mouths like a puppet show, including during pauses in dialog. Often their mouths won't move at all. It's especially noticeable whenever anyone is speaking in Mohawk.
    What is up With Demonds Back protruding through his backpack?
    ((This bug has been there since day one)) Their is a bug where the Pitcairn-Putnam pistol keeps equipping its self to Connors right holster (Dual version) when every time I hit a load screen or change my outfit, I have come to believe it has something with the shard of Eden because every time the game loads (Fast travel, de-sync, outfit change.) It I get a 3 updates, Acquired: shard of Eden, Citizen mission Item acquired, Acquired weapons: 1, That weapon being one Pitcairn pistol in the right holster and what ever weapon I originally had in the left maxing me with only three shots. (this happens every time)
    music doesnt match instraments in taverns many times, sometimes no music at all
    people floating above their chairs in the tavern
    blending in the tavern ends up glitching alot
    crowds of people disappear for no reason especially when riding a horse through town or lots of people are gathering
    sometimes soldiers disappear, yet still show on the map
    AI walk into walls or in circles
    dead solders legs bend in half when picking their bodies up
    after fighting a bear by hand, then skinning it, the bones will be extremely small like a rabits bones
    birds shouldnt be churping in the night, should hear owels
    repeatative conversations expecially "boxing up the jesuits" in boston
    assasination animations dont line up properly, examples: choking, assasinating from a hiding spot or wall
    some fighting animations dont line up
    lots of texture pop up
    In the middle of Sequence 2 there is a conversation between Haytham and Captain Smythe on the shipdeck in which Smythes lips do not move.
    There is an early conversation between Connor and Faulkner in which the audio is hugely out of synch with the lip movements on-screen - I wish I had the precise point but have seen it mentioned already here and thought I'd again bring it to attention
    A line of Audio Dialogue I believe is missing in the Homestead Mission regarding Achilles' funeral - I see subtitles but there is no audio
    In the Homestead mission with the marriage between Maurice and Myriam there is clearly a missing piece of the cutscene before Connor walks her down the aisle - she is standing at the river and is turning around apparently to speak to Connor but then it cuts abruptly to that cutscene
    The flashing red/grey hue during the fight with Haytham continues sometimes into the next scene at his funeral....exiting and re-entering the game seems to remedy this but its annoying nonetheless
    Print Shop or Town Crier icons are still on the map even when Im supposedly incognito
    One of the rabid dogs (the one that doesnt show up on the map) is already dead thus preventing finishing all the Lib Missions in New York
    Plse fix the disappearing consumables!! You stock up at any store in the Frontier and travel to Boston or the Homestead or even simply travel to another part of the Frontier and all your arrows, trip bombs, snares etc are back to zero.
    Very annoying, can this plse looked into.
    Yea this Happends to me all the time!! If I hold to shoot a stronger shot the arrows just go through them and bounce to some ramdom place I had one arrow go through one guard and then kill two othe civilians -_-
    On the special outfits(the ones at the manor) the quiver is not shown on connor.
    I had a problem with my convoy. One got attacked so I sent my gangsta's to take care of the issue....somewhere in the process I got an Xbox Lock Up, when i came back, my convoy had a red X and just simply said "Attacked" but would never get destroyed so I could replace it. It just stayed there for the rest of the game.
    Another Time, I was on a horse and it got stuck on one of the leaning trees, just when I got attacked by a couple of soldiers, they shot the horse, it fell, took me off and then the horse slid up the tree to a flat log where it was stuck.
    This small glitch relates to hunting. Placing down a snare trap and then placing bait works great, but when an animal small enough approaches the trap and is supposed to get trapped, the animal sometimes disappears, and any other animals in the area run away. Fortunately, you are still able to pick up the trap and still use it, but the bait is now useless. This happened with raccoons mostly.
    The bribable town crier in Boston is doubled everytime I see him, the animation is synced for both of the characters as well. They are offset a couple feet away from each other and are usually different variations of the model so multiple assets are being loaded which should only be one for.
    I thought this might be someone making fun of the guy and imitating him at first, but they are all like this around the entire city, probably new york as well, but haven't confirmed.
    There is also major z-fighting on the newspaper the crier is holding.
    Third glitch is with Ezio's outfit , you can swim and the cape is flying up in the air like its a sail. Also, the same problem occurs when you perform certain leaps of faith. Also, when you move your legs, your pants can sometimes go through the skirt and ruin some cinematic scenes. Similar problem with Altair's skirt, the main problem that occurs with his outfit is that everytime you turn your head, in all scenes, your head goes through the hood. Also, the bow has a shadow glitch on that outfit that constantly moves when it shouldn't. It's all static and ruins a lot of mission scenes. Also, when you lay down in either outfit, the bottom dissapears.
    Encyclopedia of the Common Man: farmers entry glitched. Shows 3/3 but will not complete. Finished everything else, but the encyclopedia is not complete in my log, and no trophy.
    Prince of Thieves: Looted 4 convoys using only my fists, no trophy.
    Assassination Contracts: showing as 66% complete, but no more missions are showing up.
    Delivery Missions: 4 completed but still showing at 0% in the log, and no more missions are showing up.
    50 meter jump not registering even though completed.
    there is NO QUIVER on alternate outfits, resulting in Connor magically pulling arrows out of nowhere.
    once a convoy has been attacked, it stays in the convoys list as *ATTACKED* and never disappears, even after crafting more convoys
    when using alternate outfits that have a hood in cutscenes, and connor takes off the hood in the cutscene, it shows him having SHORT BLACK HAIR.
    Sometimes when I go to a pivot, connor picks it up but it doesn't say that i collected it, and after I reload the map, its there again.
    After completing Captain Kidd's naval mission, everytime i quick-travel I get the notification that I acquired that ring or what...
    The doctor at the Homestead is not willing to do anything except reading, and looking at his herbs. whenewer he stars walking towards the bowls game, he turns around and goes back to read. PREVENTING ME FROM EARNING ANOTHER TROPHY.
    When i pick up a dead body, its leg glitches almost everytime.
    Not sure if this is desperate or not, but at Fort Division, the guards didn't notice my presence, so I could have walked straight into the fort.
    Missing textures and glitching textures, especially in the underground. In one room in the New York underground, it's so bad the whole room is actually like something straight from an acid trip.
    Random clones of various NPCs. At one point, there were three versions of Achilles wandering around the mansion.
    Any time I've come across wolves attacking a deer in the frontier, one of two things happens - if I let the wolves kill the deer, things are OK except that the deer cannot be skinned. If I kill the wolves first, the deer just stands there, totally frozen, and unable to be attacked.
    At random times, guards who are killed fail to collapse, and just stand there, seemingly still alive, but not doing anything. I seem to recall this bug happening in previous games, but, if anything, it's happening more in this one.
    In one of the Benedict Arnold missions, I got attacked by soldiers in a fort for looting the body of the guy I'd just stopped from killing their general.
    In another Benedict Arnold mission, I got told by the same general to go pick up some gunpowder barrels and put them in the magazine. I started to do this. This incensed his soldiers so much, they pulled out their muskets and started firing at me, whereupon I failed the mission for 'drawing too much attention'.
    Enemy convoys seem to have several bugs. The first one I tried to attack, I waited on a branch above the road, then leapt down upon the captain at the front - and then continued on down through the ground into the vast abyss underneath. The second, I attacked, killed all the guards, then got told to loot both the convoys wagons - except I could only loot one, as the game would only let me hide in the other one without looting it.
    In the 'Man Eater' hunting mission, there seemed to be no way of causing the bear to come out, with no sign that anything was wrong. It took some Googling to figure out that you were supposed to use a body that wasn't there, in my game, to do it.
    At the end of the first part of the Brawler missions, where you go to enter the tournament, you're supposed to go to the Brewery in Boston. Hopefully, you'll remember where that is, because it's not marked on the map.
    One of the liberation missions was that you had to beat up officers. My first attempt, I silently assassinated the two guards behind him without him detecting me, then tried to beat him up by engaging him with my fists. I couldn't. You have to draw him into a fight by attacking the two guards first, instead of assassinating them, which is kinda backwards.
    During the mission "Boston's most wanted", the town crier stops speaking before the sentence finishes. I know this because of the subtitles.
    Before boarding the Boston harbormaster, Samual Adam's does not finish his sentence before entering mission start.
    One of the tavern's man spins around the stool and fails to sit on it.
    Connor cannot throw coins in sequence 5.
    Connor's blade is missing when skinning animals in sequence 5.
    Hazy repeatedly white circular rings can be seen at night when outlooking the harbor and parts of the frontier. (this is MAJOR, really annoying
    People appearing and disappearing on and off the screen.
    Some glitches falling under the map (don't remember exactly where)
    In sequence 1, "Journey to the new world", the captain does not move his lips when he speaks to Haythem during the pre-sea battle cutscene
    Cannot collect money from selling deer tail
    Sometimes, we cannot fill our ammunition when we try to buy from the general store.
    Icons disappearing from the map when it is marked or just before we get to the destination.
    The introduction have a lot of graphical glitches or the picture is not rendered properly. There are lot "pixels" and boxes that I can see on the screen and it is very blurry. (MAJOR annoyance)
    Connor cannot perform the dving animation (the action where he swan dives into the water)
    Connor cannot climb the ropes in the Aquila. And when he climbs to the side, he falls straight through the water.
    Some voice/ sound mute in the last sequence 5 mission before arriving at the vineyard.
    Predator animals are not highlighted in red when it attacks Connor.

The accounting book glitch needs to be patched ASAP!!! This is the first AC game where I haven't completed it within 2 weeks of starting it. I'm halfway through and I refuse to finish it unless this crucial part is fixed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soukyuu-kun View Post
    The accounting book glitch needs to be patched ASAP!!! This is the first AC game where I haven't completed it within 2 weeks of starting it. I'm halfway through and I refuse to finish it unless this crucial part is fixed!!!
    I'm certain that when someone from Ubisoft sees this comment, they'll be able to tell exactly what you are having problems with. Your angry faces really help explain what the glitch actually is. In fact, your comment is almost as informative to Ubisoft as yelling "fix your game" at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Enemyinsurgent View Post
    I have read almost half of these posts and put together a list of the glitches, not done yet though. i have seen and experienced most of the glitches listed in this forum. i tried to enjoy this game but its just so messed up its impossible. see below for the LIST so far

THE LIST:
    Some cutscenes have gotten glitchy after the patch (the one who brought hood back on). In the cutscenes where his hood is now meant to be on, it's off and instead of his hair there is only a black spot on his head. Will this be taken care of
    Also if I change color on Connor's outfit, it does not transition into the cutscenes, for example if I use the Navy blue outfit, in the cutscenes he is still wearing the default white outfit. ...........................
    (Some of this quote edited out , Before i lost the will to live )

............Predator animals are not highlighted in red when it attacks Connor.

WOW .......If you run you're Full post through Google translate .............It just says "GO GET LAID" ,,,,,,,,,Then shuts down . What's that all about huh ?

i have done all of the missions for jacob but the DNA bar is stuck at 60% and the coriour missions do the same thing :L

Quote Originally Posted by montagemik View Post
    WOW .......If you run you're Full post through Google translate .............It just says "GO GET LAID" ,,,,,,,,,Then shuts down . What's that all about huh ?
    if you have nothing to add to the conversation don't post anything. all your posts on here is just you trying to be funny. you don't offer any help or suggestions on fixes that other users post.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomRitual View Post
    if you have nothing to add to the conversation don't post anything. all your posts on here is just you trying to be funny. you don't offer any help or suggestions on fixes that other users post.
    Have you been wrong all your life - or is it a recent thing ??

I've helped lots of people get round a few bugs & solutions to mission difficulties in a few AC games - Hints & tips contain spoilers so they get moved.
    Or i offer solutions to people in PRIVATE MESSAGES.

As for fixing his novel of (mostly) minor ridiculous faults ................I'll get straight onto Ubisoft & see if they'll let me have a go at making a new PATCH shall i ??

I Asked FLAME KNIGHT 123 What exactly his glitch problem is - I was waiting for details .............Or should i guess a solution to an unknown problem ?
    Pull the stick out your a** & try base your comments on more than a few replies you've read in the LAST 8 DAYS of your membership .
    Last edited by montagemik; 12-08-2012 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FLAME KNIGHT123 View Post
    i have done all of the missions for jacob but the DNA bar is stuck at 60% and the coriour missions do the same thing :L
    You're absolutely certain you got All the people needed ?
    3 officers beaten for information
    3 documents planted on the guards
    3 executions prevented & every conversation with jacob (check every tavern - i've found some recruits in the frontier taverns too.)

Courier missions - deliveries ? ...........2 in boston , 3 in NY , 3 in frontier . (1 of the frontier deliveries is in valley forge - near the house you meet Washington at)

It's easy to miss 1 or 2 of each of these objectives.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast