Thread: Far Cry 3 Patch 1.02 | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

Far Cry 3 Patch 1.02

I HAVE ERROR WHEN I START THE UPDATE /// could not retrieve version number installation will be aborted

HOW CAN I FIX THAT ? SOME ONE CAN UPLOAD THE BIN FOLDER OF HIM ?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by OVDRON2012 View Post
    I HAVE ERROR WHEN I START THE UPDATE /// could not retrieve version number installation will be aborted

HOW CAN I FIX THAT ? SOME ONE CAN UPLOAD THE BIN FOLDER OF HIM ?
    Would you like someone to send you a caps lock-button as well? Yours is obviously broken.

What kind of error you get?!!!!!!

According to my good friend Google, the only people who are having this problem with Ubisoft games are pirates. Why don't you just buy the game? I don't get it. You have the money for a PC that can run it but you don't want to give $60 bucks for something that you enjoy and that it took people years to make?

- Go to regedit
    - Find the folder: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ubisoft\Farcry 3, and make sure the path in InstallDir and the Version number are correct.
    - Then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\ Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall
    - Create a new key in this folder named {E3B9C5A9-BD7A-4B56-B754-FAEA7DD6FA88} exactly like this. Then in the new key you just created, make a new string named DisplayVersion, and set it value to the version of the game you have(1.00 or 1.01). Then launch the update file (1.01 or 1.02) and it should work.