KYRAT SERIES 2 - Midlands and Himalayas | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Quote Originally Posted by Vetrix2011 View Post
    Gibbed Tools Dunia 2 GUI
    Version: 1.03
    Autor: Haoose
    Added DLL Patcher (Remove objective reminders, Turn Off White Stealth Indicators, Remove Wallhack, Stop object blinking)
    Rename Gibbed.Dunia2.ConvertBinaryObject
    Updated Gibbed Tools Dunia 2 by Rick - r97-b62
    Nice!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

All right, big update!

Compilation Mod Ver. 2.01
    Compatible with game patch 1.03

Hereticus Weapons mod 1 by Chorizosss
    All weapons unlocked from the very begining BUT : You need money to buy weapons or activate radio towers to gain weapons for free like in vanilla game.

Weapons Ballistics by Fnx.. (UPDATED to v.0.91)
    Better Sights 1.2 by Khenaz
    Beverhund HUD mod compilation
    Leechmongers attachement mod
    KyodanXD Objective icon removal
    object blinking removal by tom.solo
    No stealth indicators by ccurtis20
    No objective reminders, including sounds (archived by Chorizosss)
    Wallhack removal by KyodanXD (UPDATED to include animal tagging)

http://rghost.net/42224434

Quote Originally Posted by Chorizosss View Post
    I think he maybe want something like my mod : hereticus weapons mod 1 ( listed on the first page ) that unlock weapons from 2nd island BUT you still need to buy it . ( it's not for free ).
    Included into the compilation.

Compilation Mod Ver. 2.0

All weapons unlocked, no free activations AND all prices increased by 70% by karmakgb and Chorizosss

http://rghost.net/42223823

Quote Originally Posted by karmakgb View Post
    Here's a version of Hereticus' excellent weapon mod with all weapons unlocked, no free activations AND all prices increased by 70% (give or take a few $$).

It's the raw file so you can just replace it if you wish to test. Works for me.

http://rghost.net/42206260

This is a significant update, so:

1. BACKUP the files you're replacing;

2. BACKUP your save games;

3. REPORT any bugs if found.
    Last edited by Uplaysuxor; 12-13-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chorizosss View Post
    Big thanks to you but where is located the "PawnPlayer.xml" file ? thanks in advance
    unpack entitylibrary.fcb with the latest tools release. it's in the "player" folder. if you're still using an old method to unpack entitylibrary.fcb (not sure why you would be), all the player settings are bundled in player.xml.

[QUOTE=Uplaysuxor;8795741]All right, big update!

Compilation Mod Ver. 2.01

Hereticus Weapons mod 1 by Chorizosss
    All weapons unlocked from the very begining BUT : You need money to buy weapons or activate radio towers to gain weapons for free like in vanilla game.

http://rghost.net/42224434

not working...

farcry3.exe Entry Point Not Found - The procedure entry point UPLAY_USER_GetCdKeys could not be located in the dynamic link library uplay_r1_loader.dll

Ok, got bored and made a new version of Chorizosss' mod. Basically made the prices of the weaker weapons cheaper and the better ones more expensive. The top tier are all at least $6000 now. Hopefully the difference between how cheap some of the weapons are and the middle/upper tiers will encourage the player to actually use them in the beginning of the game. Also, it would be significantly more difficult to own ALL the weapons now. Also did some minor fiddling with ammo costs (probably not enough either way to make much of a difference).

Remember, just picking up a weapon allows you to own it for all time, so no need to spend your money on those either way.

Here's the file.

http://rghost.net/42224991

just a heads up, there are new some newly defined settings in the weapon files, including actual settings for bullet spread.

Quote Originally Posted by karmakgb View Post
    Ok, got bored and made a new version of Chorizosss' mod. Basically made the prices of the weaker weapons cheaper and the better ones more expensive. The top tier are all at least $6000 now. Hopefully the difference between how cheap some of the weapons are and the middle/upper tiers will encourage the player to actually use them in the beginning of the game. Also, it would be significantly more difficult to own ALL the weapons now. Also did some minor fiddling with ammo costs (probably not enough either way to make much of a difference).

Remember, just picking up a weapon allows you to own it for all time, so no need to spend your money on those either way.

Here's the file.

http://rghost.net/42224991
    haha, i just did that last night with the same idea. when the towers don't unlock weapons, it's nice to give the player incentive to grab the cheaper weapons that normally would be ignored. especially pistols, which are basically useless the entire game.

Made a quckie mod. Enjoy (or not):

http://rghost.net/42225106
    Features:

*All weapons available at start but must be bought (and no more tower unlocks)
    *Added silencer to the AMR
    *Modified it so that the Objective Reminder and Skill Point Reminder indicators should now rarely show up (without having to modify the dll file and potentially screw things up)
    *Added one extra attachment slot to the Sig rifle

Note:
    Hereticus Weapons mod had included the "Better Sights" mod but I don't like it so it's not included. It also (without warning the user) had disabled enemy tagging, so I restored that as well.

-Swartz

------------
    Includes (modified):
    Attachment Mod created by Rick (gibbed)
    Hereticus Weapons mod by Uplaysuxor

Quote Originally Posted by jketiynu View Post
    Made a quckie mod. Enjoy (or not):

http://rghost.net/42225106
    I noticed looking through some of the files that there are shotgun silencers too. If you figured out how to add an attachment to a weapon. Would you know by looking at the files if the m14 could accept a sniper scope? I have been looking through the files and doing some trial and error testing but I don`t understand the layout and have had no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhorde View Post
    I noticed looking through some of the files that there are shotgun silencers too. If you figured out how to add an attachment to a weapon. Would you know by looking at the files if the m14 could accept a sniper scope? I have been looking through the files and doing some trial and error testing but I don`t understand the layout and have had no luck.
    I actually just asked Gibbed about this on the somethingawful forums (I wanted shotgun silencers too) and it turns out he didn't do anything special when unlocking attachments. Every available attachment should show up in his attachments mod, so if it doesn't and its in the files it must mean they were never fully implemented and thus can't exist in the game.

Page 73 of 265 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast