Page 25 of 265 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Mods for Far Cry 3 | Forums

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

KYRAT SERIES 1 - The lowlands | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Quote Originally Posted by Leechmonger View Post
    You want worlds\fc3_main\generated\entitylibrary.fcb for that.

Also, just got this working:

ACOG for MP5 would be cool.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by R.Sporkington View Post
    Apparently missed your post first time around. This is exactly why I started looking for a way to get rid of the minimap... I bought myself a cheap plasma TV I'm using for PC gaming now, and since it's new I'm worried about static UI elements causing burn-in (and it's a legit concern, that health bar was stuck for a couple hours after my first day of playing the game).

Here's what I've been using personally:

Something like that work for you? I could pull the crouch indicator completely, it really does serve no function, but as is it's at like 35% opacity now. I didn't touch the ammo stuff since it comes and goes on its own depending on what you're doing (and I can't make text transparent anyway). Here's the file if you want it:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/45455626/FC3_plasmaMode.zip

If you're downloading a mod someone already made, it's almost certainly going to come in the form of a patch.dat and patch.fat. What you want to do is go to your game data folder -- if you're on Steam probably something like:
    [steam]/steamapps/common/Far Cry 3/data_win32
    make a backup of your existing patch.dat and patch.fat, and then copy the new ones in.
    Hey man thanks for this great Hud mod, works fine in DX9. Transparency looks way more classy. And you left the Compass on it... great, I need to know which way is up lol.

why does the unpack tool keep crashing after it has extracted only 1.28gb of fc3_main ?

This is awesome bro! And it functions perfectly? :O

I'm looking forward to this. <3

I'm trying to get the entitylibrary.fcb. I unpacked fc3_main.dat, went to world/fc3_main, but i only see a "levels" folder. Did it not unpack all the way, or is it located somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by rastamees View Post
    why does the unpack tool keep crashing after it has extracted only 1.28gb of fc3_main ?
    Unpack to C:\FC3Unpack\
    You path too long

Quote Originally Posted by ChiConspiracy View Post
    I'm trying to get the entitylibrary.fcb. I unpacked fc3_main.dat, went to world/fc3_main, but i only see a "levels" folder. Did it not unpack all the way, or is it located somewhere else?
    In fc3_main.dat: worlds\fc3_main\generated\entitylibrary.fcb
    -= GP-team =-

Quote Originally Posted by Beverhund View Post
    Hello there.

I have made a compilation of some of these mods:
    ·Better Sights Mod by khenaz
    ·Hardcore mod (no icons over enemies' heads etc.) by Haoose
    ·No minimap mod by R. Sporkington

Also included a .dll that removes the mission reminder popups.

Edit 2: Uploaded alternative version with the features listed above and no detection indicator, courtesy of samuraiogc123
    Now also includes fc3.dll for dx9 users for no mission reminders and a readme with credits, changed zip format for people having trouble decompressing it
    Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4vdytabevih7jj0

Screenshot:

I hope this is okay with the original mod authors, I compiled this for myself and thought I would share =)

Thank you so much Beverhund for the dx9 file! http://www.mediafire.com/?lhq35yd9m4yumwx

Your compilation is the best for the moment!

But i really hate the flashing light items and the yellow point for objective and distance....
    I love this game but i am not lost in the unknown island with my map and my weapon for find my friends NO!
    I just follow the yellow point.... its really bad... add at this whhen i kill a tiger or human; he become a flashing light??? ****... i think i wait the patch for hud...

Thank you modders you are fasters than ubi!

Hey guys,

Is it possible to mod the control sheme by editing these files? I would love to enable xbox 360 controller support *and* keyboard and mouse support at the same time in game. Currently, you can only have one or the other, enabling a gamepad disables all analog input from the mouse. So annoying if you want mouse for shooting, controller for comfortable analog driving.

Dude, you're awesome. And I need this right now. A silenced 1911 is all I need to make this game perfect. Would you be so kind to share the mod?

Attachments mod,

Patch download (you probably want this)
    Raw download

The raw download is for those of you who are using other mods and are skilled enough to rebuild patch.fat/dat yourself.

This mod was created for patch 1.02, if a newer patch is released, it could break things.

Gives the following weapons two attachment slots:
    • AK47
    • M133
    • PKM
    • SVD

Note: These weapons will not show a proper preview of attachments in the store.

Enables the following attachments:
    • .44 Magnum: Marksman Sight, Optical Sight
    • 1911: Extended Magazine, Marksman Sight, Night Sight, Optical Sight, Red Dot Sight, Reflex Sight, Sound Suppressor
    • A2000: Extended Magazine, Marksman Sight, Optical Sight
    • ACE: Sound Suppressor
    • AK47: Extended Magazine, Marksman Sight, Optical Sight, Red Dot Sight, Reflex Sight, Sound Suppressor
    • BZ19: Marksman Sight
    • D50: Marksman Sight
    • F1: Marksman Sight
    • M133: Extended Magazine, Night Sight, Red Dot Sight, Reflex Sight
    • MP5: Marksman Sight, Optical Sight
    • MS16: Marksman Sight
    • P416: Sound Suppressor
    • PKM: Extended Magazine, Marksman Sight, Optical Sight, Red Dot Sight, Reflex Sight
    • Skorpion: Marksman Sight, Optical Sight, Red Dot Sight, Reflex Sight
    • STG-90: Marksman Sight, Optical Sight, Reflex Sight, Sound Suppressor
    • SVD: Extended Magazine, High Power Scope, Illuminated Scope, Sound Suppressor
    • U100: Marksman Sight
    • Vector .45 ACP: Marksman Sight

Page 25 of 265 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast