Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Angry AC3 DLC Has Reset My Game! HELP!

The DLC has erased my progress.

I get the Latest DLC from within the AC3 game and now:

I have 0$ money
    I have to start over in the bunker and do the animus training (right now checking to se what is going on with settings, etc.)
    The mission I am on is listed as Opera - Main missions are now at 0%
    All side missions at 100%
    My % Complete went from 85% to 45%
    Per menu, I have to make all the courier deliveries again
    I still have my stats, and all the side stuff is complete in the DNA, but the main missions are ALL INCOMPLETE. The game thinks I am starting over?
    I still have amimus hacks, and I am in the cloud

Is Ubi trolling me? This is my first AC game, so I am not sure how to take this.

MY PROGRESS HAS BEEN ERASED BY THE DLC FOR WHICH I PRE-PAID (SEASON PASS)!
    Last edited by AT ONE SIR; 12-05-2012 at 12:02 AM.
    Lorem Ipsum
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Well it is possible .

I Know on my 1st playthrough - I Had no major glitches or problems until i added my Benedict Arnold DLC (Code i got with the game) Then suddenly my captain Kidd DNA reset to ZERO - despite i'd completed each one 100% & had the treasure still.
    I Had to replay each CK treasure mission again to gain the DNA stats back.

I've had a few games disrupted when DLC is added .........Mortal Kombat - Arkham City - AC-B Davinci ......

"Enjoy your Animus - Or get your A** out of the Chair"

Wow. thanks for the response. This is a huge bummer. All my side stuff is still at 100%, but the main missions are at 0%. Time played, and stats are all there, but this is hugely disappointing.

You think erasing the DLC from Xbox HDD and re-downloading it will help?
    Lorem Ipsum

Quote Originally Posted by AT ONE SIR View Post
    Wow. thanks for the response. This is a huge bummer. All my side stuff is still at 100%, but the main missions are at 0%. Time played, and stats are all there, but this is hugely disappointing.

You think erasing the DLC from Xbox HDD and re-downloading it will help?
    No idea - i'm on PS3 , So things may be a little different.

I should add that the extra stuff that I paid for (the DLC itself) is also not accessible at all. Those missions are not available.

So I paid for something that screwed up my game, AND I can't even access what I paid for.

Fun Times! Thanks Ubisoft! "Special" Indeed.
    Lorem Ipsum

the everything for the single player is only available after sequence 6.

Quote Originally Posted by AT ONE SIR View Post
    I should add that the extra stuff that I paid for (the DLC itself) is also not accessible at all. Those missions are not available.

So I paid for something that screwed up my game, AND I can't even access what I paid for.

Fun Times! Thanks Ubisoft! "Special" Indeed.
    Maybe deleting game data & reinstalling everything & DLC is worth trying then after all.

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryShadow View Post
    the everything for the single player is only available after sequence 6.
    I already completed the ENTIRE game. Side missions included, homestead, aquila, deliveries, hunting, boxing, etc. EVERYTHING.

I basically had to start over with the main game. I am at the end of Sequence 5, so we'll see.

It's odd that all my side stuff is done, but they are still showing me stuff like the vantage points and deliveries, boxing, etc. But it shows as all done. The homestead has all the stuff as well, and I have double pistols. Just some real glitches in this game database. very very odd, but I certainly hope I dont have to start ALL OVER again with a new game. that would really suck.

At least I still have my money and gamerscore achievements. I just beat the board games last night.
    Lorem Ipsum

Quote Originally Posted by montagemik View Post
    Maybe deleting game data & reinstalling everything & DLC is worth trying then after all.
    I'm going to get through sequence 6 and see where that gets me. this is just a huge bummer. Basically, everything is 100 except the main missions and I cant get the DLC. Lots of inconsistencies in the side challenges icons still showing up, as well as outfits, etc. I put on his buddy's outfit, and now I'm stuck with it. Can't even wear Connor's base outfit.

Broken game. Loved it so much, until now. Pretty pissed.
    Lorem Ipsum

Davinci DLC did a similar thing to me in AC-B - Would not allow me accomplish ANY Davinci trophies in my main game which was already 100% finished .
    I Did have to start a New second game file to be able to play Davinci missions - But after doing first Davinci mission & ticking off a couple of trophies - All the Davinci DLC was working in my original game for some reason.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast