Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: AC3 DLC Has Reset My Game! HELP! | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

Quote Originally Posted by UbiGabe View Post
    Just a quick heads up, we're able to reproduce this issue at the studio and are working on a fix/workaround.

From what we can tell, this problem seems to be rare and should generally only affect a very small number of players. That said, we're taking the speedy and complete resolution of this very seriously.

AVOIDING THIS BUG: Do not load your saved AC3 game while the DLC is downloading in the background. This appears to be the key trigger for this bug. You can do anything else you want to do, just don't load up your saved game and play it while the DLC is downloading.
    This is excellent response. I had a feeling it was some sort of data merge or inject, as there are other bugs copping up on the replay.

In any event, for a small # of players, it's very cool to see that you guys are going to resolve it. +1 to Ubisoft on this.
    Lorem Ipsum
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Good to hear this is getting worked on. Here's hoping it can be patched and I won't have to re-do the side stuff.

I wish I had thought to go to the dashboard instead of loading the save, but sadly, the game wouldn't download the update while I sat at a)the dlc sub-page, b)the main menu, c)saved game select or anywhere else that was 'safe,' and loading back to the dashboard was an "ugggh do I have to?" thing -- especially because for some reason it's taking longer for my dashboard to load ._.

Even tried going into my active downloads and prodding it to download now -- it just kinda hung.

Season Passes / Pre-Orders - first to download DLC / get the game on Day 1, first to experience bugs and glitches. This is why I wait for reviews and feedback first.
    Last edited by NeverThat; 12-06-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverThat View Post
    Season Passes / Pre-Orders - first to download DLC / get the game on Day 1, first to experience bugs and glitches. This is why I wait for reviews and feedback first.
    Ingenius - So now that you waited - IS YOU'RE GAME FLAWLESS ???

"Enjoy your Animus - Or get your A** out of the Chair"

Ubisoft you screwed my game and i will not buy any of your worthless dlc!

I guess I have to re do all the side missions now....ughh.

Is there any fix for people who lost the data for getting it back possibly?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottDravyn View Post
    Am I the only one who has had the exact opposite happen? Main mission data still intact, but ALL of side missions have reset. Underground Fast Travel Spots: Gone. Homestead Missions: Gone. Hunting Society, Frontiersmen, View Points, Liberation, etc: All GONE/RESET.

I would almost prefer it to be main mission data loss, because this is going to require LOTS of running around doing tedious crap!

I was playing the game while DLC downloaded, and it happened right in the middle of the game. One second everything was fine, the next second I leave the homestead and EVERYTHING was back on my maps as if I had never done a thing. Annoying doesn't begin to cover it.
    Exactly what happened to me man. It really sucks.

Wow, this sucks.
    I've not got the season pass or any of the pre-order bonuses, but I'll still be sure stick to the workaround suggested by Gabe when I download the DLC next week. It should be on the regular Marketplace by then anyway, so hopefully it won't cause me a problem. My sympathies to those who have had hours of gameplay seemingly destroyed, fingers crossed that Ubi patch it so it can be restored.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpong View Post
    Wow, this sucks.
    I've not got the season pass or any of the pre-order bonuses, but I'll still be sure stick to the workaround suggested by Gabe when I download the DLC next week. It should be on the regular Marketplace by then anyway, so hopefully it won't cause me a problem. My sympathies to those who have had hours of gameplay seemingly destroyed, fingers crossed that Ubi patch it so it can be restored.
    Yeah , just wait until the 10 Second download is finished - before loading a game up . (you can wait a few seconds right ? )

It's accessing the SAME data files for download/installing dlc that you're all trying to play with at the same time - Nobody saw this might cause file corruption ???

"Enjoy your Animus - Or get your A** out of the Chair"

Quote Originally Posted by montagemik View Post
    Yeah , just wait until the 10 Second download is finished - before loading a game up . (you can wait a few seconds right ? )
    Yeah, I'll wait happily no matter how long it takes to download. I'm a bit weird like that, I prefer to download DLC and extras for a game from the Dashboard and Marketplace rather than using in-game options, purely because I always worry that something like this could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpong View Post
    Yeah, I'll wait happily no matter how long it takes to download. I'm a bit weird like that, I prefer to download DLC and extras for a game from the Dashboard and Marketplace rather than using in-game options, purely because I always worry that something like this could happen.
    If you have the season pass you have to download it in game anywho

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast