Thread: [PC]Can't install assassins creed 3 hidden secrets dlc pack | Forums

Unhappy Can't install assassins creed 3 hidden secrets dlc pack

Hi,

I bought a key for the hidden secrets pack for AC3. I tried activating the key through Uplay and was told it was invalid. Then tried activating the key in game only to be told I had activated the DLC but I did not have it downloaded. My problem is when I go to the DLC section of AC3 on the my games page it tells me I still need to buy the DLC to install it.

Looking for a solution

Thanks

Angry

I have the same problem. I've contacted my native Ubi support 18 days ago and still didn't get any response. It's unacceptable!
    Long story short, I've bought AC III Washington Edition about 3 years ago, and after activating it on my UPlay all DLCs but Hidden Secrets unlocked. I've decided to replay the game few weeks ago, and noticed the missing DLC. After checking the official FAQ it turned out I should have received an e-mail with link to unlock/download the pack - but obviously, since few years passed, I can't tell what happened back then. The bottomline is, I don't have a DLC I should have, and it'll be soon 3 weeks since I've got my support ticket.

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA UbiLangfora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PNCDave View Post
    I have the same problem. I've contacted my native Ubi support 18 days ago and still didn't get any response. It's unacceptable!
    Long story short, I've bought AC III Washington Edition about 3 years ago, and after activating it on my UPlay all DLCs but Hidden Secrets unlocked. I've decided to replay the game few weeks ago, and noticed the missing DLC. After checking the official FAQ it turned out I should have received an e-mail with link to unlock/download the pack - but obviously, since few years passed, I can't tell what happened back then. The bottomline is, I don't have a DLC I should have, and it'll be soon 3 weeks since I've got my support ticket.
    Sorry to see that you haven't received a response yet! If you send me a PM with your case reference number, I'll be happy to look into what is causing the delay.

Question Resolution?

So, did this thing resolve? Because this is STILL happening, game saying Ubisoft servers not responding so all main menu items concerning extras, additional content etc. are useless. This is plain unacceptable as the player is not getting the product we've paid for.

I know this is not the first nor the last rant, but could Ubi please start caring about customers more than valuing being psychotic about piracy? The games are amazing – it's content delivery and DRM that drops review points by the dozen.