Thread: [PC]Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Missing Conquest Activities | Forums

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Missing Conquest Activities

Hello all,

So I just recently completed sequence 7 and a prerequisite for sequence 8 is to conquer the boroughs. I was like sure why not! But going into the map, I found that there were no conquest activities to found. In any borough, the areas are red but there are no activities in order to liberate it. The only areas that are red when you zoom all the way into the map are the carriages to hijack. In the map filters, I am looked at the "All" and the "Activities" filters, both of which don't help.

And yes I contacted Ubisoft Support and they said that they can't help even though other forum posts say to contact Ubisoft Support.

Any help would be appreciated before I start the game all over again.

Please don't let this be a game breaking bug.

Indeed. Experiencing the same issues. Has anyone found a solution Did you ever find a way to continue through the game?

Ubisoft - Have you come up with a fix for this bug. its pretty game ruining. If you expect people to continue to buy games from this series, they have to function!!!

Maps

Originally Posted by REEKASAURUS Go to original post
    Indeed. Experiencing the same issues. Has anyone found a solution Did you ever find a way to continue through the game?

Ubisoft - Have you come up with a fix for this bug. its pretty game ruining. If you expect people to continue to buy games from this series, they have to function!!!
    On the map screen set the top filter to "Boroughs" and the other filter to "Default"

This works for me

Same here for me as OP, expensive AAA game doesn't work for me now. Ubisoft really must act on these bugs, this has nothing to do with individuals hardware. I really think they should give a game voucher to those who have these game breaking bugs.

This is embarrassing - I'm stuck at 53% and I can't continue.

I've requested a ticked and they replied very annoying that their development team were unable to reproduce this issue and therefore they do not have a workaround or fix.

I'm sure that nobody tried to reproduce this issue !

This happened to me the third time I played it.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix it? Changing the filters does not show the missing missions.