Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [PC]infinite logging in to ubisoft server message | Forums

infinite logging in to ubisoft server message

Hello,

I can't seem to log in to the ubisoft servers when i'm playing assassins creed 4 black flag on the pc. It will just start saying "logging in to the ubisoft server, please wait" and it will never go away. I can cancel it but then i can't access the fleet and i can't seem to pick up the game rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by ASMREntity View Post
    Hello,

I can't seem to log in to the ubisoft servers when i'm playing assassins creed 4 black flag on the pc. It will just start saying "logging in to the ubisoft server, please wait" and it will never go away. I can cancel it but then i can't access the fleet and i can't seem to pick up the game rewards.
    Same here. I suppose they are maintaining the servers. I have found some news online but today this particular game should be OK... but it isn't.

let's wait for 16th and see if it works.

I purchased the Season pass NOW and i cannot play it since I cannot access online.

I've got the same problem. I bought the game and season pass a few days ago trough Ubi and set out to play it for the first time today. I hope this gets fixed quickly.

Edit: Whenever I start up multiplayer the game does tell me right away that it cannot connect.
    Last edited by DryGoatAir; 06-14-2016 at 11:17 PM.

Same here i tried everything but it does not work

If the game servers dead, then they should at least remove the whole connection crap and make the unlockable rewards DRM free... So i just wasted 60 upoints on something i can't get and i can't use the companion app...

And... now i'm stuck. Can't progress anymore in the story mission. Gotten to the part where i get the Fleet access, but since that's online and there's no server, it just hangs with nothing ever showing up and no way to interact with the game other than closing it from the desktop...

Should have known it was too good to be true when i saw the price...
    Last edited by Daikoi; 06-15-2016 at 10:56 PM.

I paid for the season pass! I must be allowed to play the Add on content! WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Daikoi View Post
    If the game servers dead, then they should at least remove the whole connection crap and make the unlockable rewards DRM free... So i just wasted 60 upoints on something i can't get and i can't use the companion app...

And... now i'm stuck. Can't progress anymore in the story mission. Gotten to the part where i get the Fleet access, but since that's online and there's no server, it just hangs with nothing ever showing up and no way to interact with the game other than closing it from the desktop...

Should have known it was too good to be true when i saw the price...
    Hey man,

i got to the same place in the story and was stuck there without a sign of hope. Today i kinda found a "solution".
    Try setting your Uplay launcher to be offline (menue: "go offline") and then starting your game.
    For me that let me progress in the story without the need for kennway's fleet.

Hope this works for you.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by G3ntl3man View Post
    Hey man,

i got to the same place in the story and was stuck there without a sign of hope. Today i kinda found a "solution".
    Try setting your Uplay launcher to be offline (menue: "go offline") and then starting your game.
    For me that let me progress in the story without the need for kennway's fleet.

Hope this works for you.
    Hello gentelman it works with me i can pass through the fleet mission. But I hope support answers me so I can complete the game

titi

Quote Originally Posted by DryGoatAir View Post
    I've got the same problem. I bought the game and season pass a few days ago trough Ubi and set out to play it for the first time today. I hope this gets fixed quickly.

Edit: Whenever I start up multiplayer the game does tell me right away that it cannot connect.
    Same for me! I have bought it 1 week ago directly from Ubisoft store. It appeared immediately in my lybrary but I realised this is the only Uplay game which didn't have the product key available in the list of games.

I have opened a ticket for not being able to connect and the Ubisoft guy removed the game from my library and gave me an activation key.

The problem is that now I am once more downloading 30gb of game.

Anyone found a solution yet ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast