Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [PC]Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Won't Launch | Forums

Question Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Won't Launch

Hi. My assassin's creed syndicate won't launch after the latest patch (1.5). After I double click the game as usual, only the game logo comes out and nothing happens next. I've tried restarting my laptop several times.

My specs are NVIDIA GTX960M, 8GB RAM, Intel i7-6700HQ 2.6GHz.

Does anybody experience the similar issue?
     1 people found this helpful

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by wailoon17 View Post
    Hi. My assassin's creed syndicate won't launch after the latest patch (1.5). After I double click the game as usual, only the game logo comes out and nothing happens next. I've tried restarting my laptop several times.

I have the exact same issue.

In the past a warning pop-up would display stating I don't have the latest display drivers installed and I would always just skip past it without an issue.
    After the recent update it seems to display the pop-up outside of the visible display area without a possibility for it to gain focus.

I however haven't been able to find a way to disable the driver version check which would greatly improve my gaming experience and which also might solve this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by nextkiller1 View Post
    I have the exact same issue.

In the past a warning pop-up would display stating I don't have the latest display drivers installed and I would always just skip past it without an issue.
    After the recent update it seems to display the pop-up outside of the visible display area without a possibility for it to gain focus.

I however haven't been able to find a way to disable the driver version check which would greatly improve my gaming experience and which also might solve this issue.
    I had the similar pop-up before the latest patch and all i had to do was just click 'OK' and the game would then launch. But after this patch, I could still hear the pop-up sound after the icon shows up but i couldnt see the pop-up saying i dont have the latest display.

adding my issue here to seems like they let the preschoolers code again

Same

SAME EXACTLY! I tried everything, don't know what should I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Maor22_22 View Post
    SAME EXACTLY! I tried everything, don't know what should I do.
    After almost 6 months since release, they finally got the game pretty much working in entirety (aside from the crash issue many people are still experiencing) and then they go and release a tiny 325 MB patch that prevents the game from launching.

Don't expect Ubisoft Support to actually reply to you and help you, but I do recommend everyone who has this issue at least open one ticket about so Ubisoft has multiple reports and records through both channels, the forum and support.

Yes, I'm having the same problem. Even worse, non of my AC games will launch. AC, AC2 AC3, Brotherhood, Revelations, Black Flag, Rogue, and Unity have all stopped working. I've submitted a question to Ubisoft support.

...joining forces

Hi, I`d like to join forces with you, suffering from the same plague, i. e. after having installed the patch none of the AC games will start...multiple restarting didn`t help either.

My config:

Intel® Core™ i5-6400 Quad-Core, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GT745

Please let us know once support has reverted to you.

Thanks in advance,
    Christian

Quote Originally Posted by thair7391 View Post
    After almost 6 months since release, they finally got the game pretty much working in entirety (aside from the crash issue many people are still experiencing) and then they go and release a tiny 325 MB patch that prevents the game from launching.

Don't expect Ubisoft Support to actually reply to you and help you, but I do recommend everyone who has this issue at least open one ticket about so Ubisoft has multiple reports and records through both channels, the forum and support.
    I have sent the technical support team a question regarding this issue couple of days ago and was told that i will get reply within the next 48 hours in the automated e-mail. but 48 hours just past..

Yeah, i'm also having this issue. I bought the game from steam three days ago, downloaded it, and it got stuck on the logo. I'm really wishing I had bought it when it originally came out. at least then I would have been able to play it for a while before it broke.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast