Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Far Cry 3 CD Key/Activation Code? | Forums

Far Cry 3 CD Key/Activation Code?

Hey, I (like many here, I bet.) got FC3 via AMD's Never Settle promotion. I have successfully downloaded the game and it is currently in my uplay launcher library.

I cannot launch the game without entering an activation code, and I don't know where to find this. I entered the code AMD sent me, but that is the same code I used to order the game in the first place and it didn't accept it as an activation code.

In short, where can I find the activation code/cd key so I can play my game?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Lucky - the game isn't even in my Uplay library even though I have an order confirmation e-mail.

The e-mail in question didn't contain a download link or a serial. Yours should. If it doesn't, contact technical support.

Quote Originally Posted by DrBobUK View Post
    Lucky - the game isn't even in my Uplay library even though I have an order confirmation e-mail.

The e-mail in question didn't contain a download link or a serial. Yours should. If it doesn't, contact technical support.
    My email didn't contain a download link or serial either!

Quote Originally Posted by setsuo33 View Post
    i had the same problem with the cd and just found out how to find it. track your order from the link in the email fillmyorder .com it will show you your cd key. would it have been to hard to give you the cd key in the same email as the download link ubisoft?
    Mine doesn't even have that in my order history :?just the game, no download no serial, doesn't show up in my games library via uplay either.

I'm in the same situation as many others; no email with instructions, and order history page shows my order but without a download link or code. I created a support ticket yesterday, but have not yet received a reply.

Yeah I just ended up grabbing it on Steam :? I didn't feel like waiting any longer. Pretty **** frustrating though since I was counting on getting this for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Loktar.com View Post
    Yeah I just ended up grabbing it on Steam :? I didn't feel like waiting any longer. Pretty **** frustrating though since I was counting on getting this for free.
    I'd do the same, but Ubisoft's new releases aren't available on the UK Steam Store!

If it's through Steam, I can help

If you bought it through Steam, go to your Steam library, right click on your Far Cry 3, and lick on View CD Key

If you bought it Hard Copy or any other way, I won't be any help to you guys.

Found it!

Guys, its hard to miss, but the cd key is in the email with the download links, just above the buttons. For me, the text was the same color as the background. Smart one, Ubi

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker806 View Post
    Found it!

Guys, its hard to miss, but the cd key is in the email with the download links, just above the buttons. For me, the text was the same color as the background. Smart one, Ubi
    Nice work Slacker806! Yeah, it's in the email that, for me, was titled,"UBIShop, Product Now Available". Now to see if it works. . .

(time passes)

IT WORKS! All because of some bad HTML on the activation email. The code was hidden in a block of black!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast