Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AC3 first DLC is fail | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

makes sense XZAROX

even so, the code should activate season pass, hence all editions extra content.

lol i had to share this

Save file AC3_SeasonPass_DeluxeEdition_Install_Guide_EN.pdf to your Desktop. After saving, run the file to install your new software.

that was the message i got from my uplay purchase
    i would like to see how can i install a pdf file...
    Last edited by NightmareGK13; 12-05-2012 at 02:36 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Well I have the physical Join or Die Edition and bought the season pass online from Ubishop, but I didn't even get a .pdf. all I got was a code for 1st DLC and a link to 'download.txt' file which says: This is your game download
    So yeah it's funny. I'd like to know how to install that .txt file
    Last edited by XZAROX; 12-05-2012 at 02:46 AM.

oh wow thats even worse than what i got

here is the content of the pdf

Assassin’s Creed® III Season Pass Installation Guide
    Please make sure you install your Assassin’s Creed® III game completely before following the instructions below.
    Here’s how to activate the Season Pass:
    1. Launch the game in “Online Mode”.
    2. On the Main Menu, go to the “Extras” section
    3. Click “Exclusive Content”, and then enter your Assassin’s Creed® III serial key for the game. *(It is the same key used to install the game)
    4. The Assassin’s Creed® III Season Pass is now unlocked!

Note Deluxe Edition owners will get the first downloadable content pack immediately. If you’re just a Season Pass owner you will receive the first downloadable content pack on the regular release date. An email notification will be sent to you with instructions on how to install each upcoming downloadable content pack when it is released.

the email i got was to download the same pdf xD
    so i used the code they gave me (not on the pdf, but on the email and on the purchase history)
    this file was completely useless since it was meant for deluxe edition owners, ridiculous

Hello,
    I warn you in advance that my english is horrible, sorry.
    Ubisoft said that the oficial realease date for the dlc is the next week, so you may have to wait the download even if you bought the season pass and redeemed the key. Although what says XZAROX may be is right, but i do not know, perhaps the dlc is playable for you the next week or somthing.

And I also would like to say that I am very dissapointed of Ubisoft becouse I have the pc deluxe edition and it has already all of the content of this "brand new dlc".I finished all of the naval missions of the dlc (ghost of war, a dangerous secret, lost mayan ruins, I even play with the redcoat in multiplayer) before the announcement of this "brand new dlc". If this ( Hidden Secrets DLC) is one of the only six dlc that the game will have and the half of the players already has it I will get very, very green, like Hulk.

LOL i already did those missions xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and woffen is right. Washington DLC is for season pass and is not out yet.

Well personally I'm glad that Ubisoft bundles all the bonuses into 1 DLC, that means that people who bought even the most basic editions will get the full game eventually. What annoys me is that we get a code which is useless without the setup file...
    Ubisoft, please bundle the code with the setup file next time. This is very confusing now.

Quote Originally Posted by dex3108 View Post
    AC3 first DLC is fail. We will get content that we already own (PC digital Deluxe version at least)
    Sort of. You just didnt read store page careful enough. Here's Deluxe edition description:

The Deluxe Edition includes:
    • Assassin’s Creed® III Season Pass: gives you access to all five upcoming downloadable content packs which are slated for release within six months after launch. Deluxe Edition owners will get exclusive early access to the first downloadable content pack.
    • 4 bonus single-player missions, adding over an hour of additional gameplay.
    • The official Assassin’s Creed® III soundtrack (mp3 files).
    • George Washington’s notebook (pdf file).
    See? No mention of whats included in that first DLC. But there is "Deluxe Edition owners will get exclusive early access to the first downloadable content pack."
    So you just got DLC 1 on release date. Season Pass owners got it yesterday, eveyone else can buy it after another week.

Display obedience. While never stepping out of line.
    And blindly swear allegiance. Let your country control your mind. Let your country control your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Anykeyer View Post
    So you just got DLC 1 on release date. Season Pass owners got it yesterday, eveyone else can buy it after another week.
    Except that season pass owners did not really get it yesterday. We got a code without any kind of setup file. And when we redeem this code it asks us to install the DLC, which we never received.

Just want to add that after I redeemed the season pass code and got nothing unlocked,I tried to enter my main game code and redeem it and that unlocked everything including 2 multiplayer characters.

Quote Originally Posted by XZAROX View Post
    Well personally I'm glad that Ubisoft bundles all the bonuses into 1 DLC, that means that people who bought even the most basic editions will get the full game eventually. What annoys me is that we get a code which is useless without the setup file...
    Ubisoft, please bundle the code with the setup file next time. This is very confusing now.
    I am agree.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast