Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to play Far Cry 3. | Forums

I want to play Far Cry 3.

**** this, its has been 24 hours since I purchase the game via steam but I am unable to get the key authenticate via uplay for PC.

I even open a ticket#121202-000403 with support 24 hours ago and no one even pick it up and investigate my problem or even have the balls to at least reply with a "Hi"

I came back from work today and still the ****in uplay give me the same error "A UBISOFT SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT. YOU CAN TRY AGAIN LATER OR SWITCH TO OFFLINE MODE". When I click offline another error message comes out " If this is your first time using Uplay on this computer you need to log in online at least once before using offline mode".

This is ******** as I have Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Assassin Creed 2 and Splinter Cell Conviction.

OI UBI/UPLAY!!! FOR **** SAKE, FIX MY LOGIN PROBLEM!!! OR AT LEAST ANSWER ME!! WORK ON MY TICKET!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

what the heck is going on here? can someone at least answer me? UBI? admin?

Totally agree, I'm having the same issue!!!

Hi,guys!I buy Far Cry 3 - The Lost Expedition 4 days ago,but still can,t play!!!!Uplay not accepting my my activation key!.I post message in Ubisoft support 4 day ago,but still no answer for my question!!!!Please,tell me what do I do???
    Uplay message - Invalid key!!! I'm waiting this game so long,it' horrible sad....
    Last edited by Astrodron; 12-03-2012 at 05:17 PM.

i read somewhere in their twitter saying there is something wrong with the server but that already like 3 days old..this is FUBAR!!

4 days - still no fixing?

same here... i hope u all love it hot! welcome @ the service desert!

Quote Originally Posted by Astrodron View Post
    4 days - still no fixing?
    yeap seems like it, and the solution which the admin paste in another post does not help as well. Now I am basically donating my money to UBI.

Quote Originally Posted by trustno1foxm View Post
    same here... i hope u all love it hot! welcome @ the service desert!
    hahaha welcome2!!

seriously, I bought the game last Saturday, now its already Tuesday...****! feels like I'm buying a bugatti veyron but im not able to drive it because of some idiot forget to give me the key and now i am waiting them to post it via snailmail. ****!
    Last edited by Camo_Suit; 12-04-2012 at 10:37 AM.

A-A-A!!!Why i'm can't play?What wrong with my Asctivation code?Answer me,people from Ubisoft!!!!Why are you silent? What's that? People paid money and sit in the endless awaiting....It's not good,guys.....

Quote Originally Posted by Astrodron View Post
    A-A-A!!!Why i'm can't play?What wrong with my Asctivation code?Answer me,people from Ubisoft!!!!Why are you silent? What's that? People paid money and sit in the endless awaiting....It's not good,guys.....
    Hi Astrodon, Im not sure what happen but mine suddenly working fine since yesterday, I'm not sure if they fix something or not but yesterday mine was working. I am able to login into uplay.

I don't know what they do so I don't have a fix for you or able to help you. Hope you will get your working too soon. It wait from last saturday until wednesday to be able to play.

all the best buddy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast