Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AC3 UFO Mission Bug | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

AC3 UFO Mission Bug

Has anyone else experienced the bug where the UFO Mission for the Frontiersmen Club becomes un-completable because after accepting the mission the objective updates but you are not able to proceed as the markers do not change and even upon proceeding to the area (which i had to look up) the mission will still not continue? This is extremely aggravating as this is the ONLY mission I need for 100%.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Climb the tree and find the umbrella

The umbrella is not there . The markers are still on the taverns where it thinks i'm supposed to begin the mission. I've already talked to the guy to start it, it just won't progress after that.

Yeah, exactly the same issue here.

I accepted the mission from the Frontiersman in the frontier but the guys I'm meant to talk to in the taverns (the ones that are marked) aren't there. There are only my assassins and the guys to play games with.

I've also been straight to the tree thinking I could just skip the investigation phase but the umbrella isn't there.

I can't remember exactly but I'm sure I may have picked up this mission whilst I was still doing the Lighthouse one (with the ghost). If not it was straight afterwards.

I too have this problem. I was hopeing the Thanksgiving patch would of fixed it but nothing. All 3 taverns in Boston have the icon up but when I visit them no one there but the guests and some board gamers are there. Tried climbing the tree, nothing. Dunno what to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahed View Post
    I too have this problem. I was hopeing the Thanksgiving patch would of fixed it but nothing. All 3 taverns in Boston have the icon up but when I visit them no one there but the guests and some board gamers are there. Tried climbing the tree, nothing. Dunno what to do...
    I'm having the same problem as everyone else in this thread. It's the last task I need for 100%.

Any updates? I checked after the new patch and it's still flawed... Anyone else having better luck?

This is ridiculous!! This bug has been there since day 1. 2 months and still no fix.

The same glitch is happening to me as well - like many others it is the only thing stopping me from my 100%.

I read somewhere (I forgot where) that it is caused by starting the mission but then not finishing it in the same session you started it in.

C'mon guys... still no patch for the ufo mission. what the **** is going on ??? i'm not gonna play that game once more from the beginning ! You can't expect me or anyone else to play another 40 hours. This crappy game's been out now for 4 months and I would be ashamed having delivered such a glitchy game ! instead of working on dlc I'd rather prefer you guys to do your job in the first place and fix this ****ed game!!!! --> Fix the ufo mission !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast