Thread: Far Cry 3 Jeep problem | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

Far Cry 3 Jeep problem

Hello

As the title of my post says i am having problem with the jeep.It is when i am going to rescue lisa,i travel for about 1 minute with my new teacher(sorry but i forget his name).But then i can't get out of the jeep!.The promt tells me to press the appropiate button which i do,but nothing happens.Is anyone else having this problem?.Thanks for looking.

Colin
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by sudsymalone View Post
    Hello

As the title of my post says i am having problem with the jeep.It is when i am going to rescue lisa,i travel for about 1 minute with my new teacher(sorry but i forget his name).But then i can't get out of the jeep!.The promt tells me to press the appropiate button which i do,but nothing happens.Is anyone else having this problem?.Thanks for looking.

Colin
    i am having the same problem as well at the same spot. plz someone help. its getting frustrating

Hi Guys,

I had the exact same problem. I solved it by going into my control settings and resetting them (I always have "interact" mapped to "ctrl", maybe it'll also work if you've never changed it in the first place), then restarting the mission (I had to watch that stupid cutscene like 5 times).
    Last edited by dma72fingers; 12-04-2012 at 05:59 AM.

yeah that helped. thanks a lot

hello i have a problem too noth the same but my mision is rescue liza.. i go i rescue liza whend we goo with the jeep its taking about 1 min and then liza slow down the car and stop..but i saw on youtube the movie with rescue liza and that its noth the same in video they go straith ahead but ath me slow down and then stop whay sombody help please i know my english its bad but lest hope u understend

Quote Originally Posted by Danezu21 View Post
    .... then liza slow down the car and stop....
    As far as I remember the Jeep stalls and Liza has problems to start it again - however, after a while she got it working again and the tour continues - just do your job in the turret and keep enemies away.
    AMD FX-8320 / GA 990FXA-UD3v3 / 8GB HyperX 1600 / GV-R6850C-1GD / 1x ST1000DX001 1x WD10EZEX 1x STBV2000300 / Win7x64