Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: farcryoutpost.com | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

farcryoutpost.com

hey guys frum ubi,

what is the problem with your farcryoutpost.com website? it´s so frustrating that you can decode only 1 disc at once in multiplayer, it´s just dont getting forward, and only because you can´t keep a simple webiste online? i mean, it´s bad enough that we have to register another account for far cry 3 to get it, the uplay-account should be more then enough that we need.
    and the fact that you cant keep a simple website working (for days now, if it only would be offline some hours nobody would say something), makes me worried about what problems you will have then to make the game work correctly (because there are so many problems that have to be solved very fast).

i have the feeling you guys dont even care about this problem, or you just dont want that the site is working for some reason. it cant be so hard to make a simple website working, there are so many people that could do that in a few hours, so why not ubi? and if you dont have the capacitys do do it yourself, then get help, there are so many webdesigners out there that would do this for you in a few hours, but just ignoring it and leaving it that way (for so long) is really not ok.

so pls ubi, don´t put shame on yourself and get this site online again (and repair weapon-leveling too, but thats another thread), its so frustrating we cant get forward in multiplayer and have to run around with "naked" guns

and pls fix it now, not next week or month, because then it coul be to late, if this is frustrating me to much, i will stop playing, and if i stop playing a game that early, in 90% i never play it again, so pls dont ruin that game for me....

i can only repeat, its just a website, this shouldnt be a problem to fix it if there are some good people in your dev-teams
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

could you pls give us some answers: what is wrong with the website and when do you think it will be online again? pls give us something, i look 10 times every day because i hope it could be online, only to get allways disappointed again. if you would give us some more information about how long it could last, i dont need to try all the time if the website is online

yay second decoder !!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

hey guys frum ubi,

what is the problem with your farcryoutpost.com website? it´s so frustrating that you can decode only 1 disc at once in multiplayer, it´s just dont getting forward, and only because you can´t keep a simple webiste online? i mean, it´s bad enough that we have to register another account for far cry 3 to get it, the uplay-account should be more then enough that we need.
    and the fact that you cant keep a simple website working (for days now, if it only would be offline some hours nobody would say something), makes me worried about what problems you will have then to make the game work correctly (because there are so many problems that have to be solved very fast).

i have the feeling you guys dont even care about this problem, or you just dont want that the site is working for some reason. it cant be so hard to make a simple website working, there are so many people that could do that in a few hours, so why not ubi? and if you dont have the capacitys do do it yourself, then get help, there are so many webdesigners out there that would do this for you in a few hours, but just ignoring it and leaving it that way (for so long) is really not ok.

so pls ubi, don´t put shame on yourself and get this site online again (and repair weapon-leveling too, but thats another thread), its so frustrating we cant get forward in multiplayer and have to run around with "naked" guns

and pls fix it now, not next week or month, because then it coul be to late, if this is frustrating me to much, i will stop playing, and if i stop playing a game that early, in 90% i never play it again, so pls dont ruin that game for me....

i can only repeat, its just a website, this shouldnt be a problem to fix it if there are some good people in your dev-teams

Don't worry: The website will go online during next week.

yea, don't worry...the site will go online when we're done playing the game.......

The site's probably ready to go now. It's just not going to be open until the game's released in the US on the 4th, for them. Because everyone knows they're the only audience that matters and screw the rest of us, right?

hi, second decoder plz ??!!!!!!! =D

Quote Originally Posted by MSV-Vextor View Post
    Don't worry: The website will go online during next week.
    Correction = "UBISoft see's no reason to act upon the European release complaints until the USA release date"

ca marche tjr pas pour moi

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast