Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Far Cry 3 XP SP3 doesn't work...error 0xc0000142?! | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

Quote Originally Posted by pedropt2011 View Post
    bebebe333 , do this :
    uninstall far cry 3 and check if folder still exists on your computer after uninstalation , if far cry 3 folder is still there the delete it .
    1-Re-install far cry 3
    Go to : http://far-cry.ubi.com/fc-portal/en-...ads/index.aspx

2-Download patch 1.01 and install it
    3-download patch 1.02 and install it too
    do only those things and try to run the game .

4 -If after that the game gives you the 0cx0000142 error then download this file : http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/58292921/file.html
    5 -extract the downloaded file with winrar and put the extracted file in you folder far cry 3/bin

note : do only step 4 and 5 if game doesnt run with those patches .

Important note : I assume you are using original game and not pirated downloaded version .
    My Antivirus Program says to #4: Trojan found!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by thugsound View Post
    Far Cry 3 XP SP3 doesn't work...error 0xc0000142?!...and i'm not the only one....what's the problem...Ubisoft stated clear that the game will work on XP...was that a lie?!
    HeRE Is YOU HAVE TO DO!!!
    1.DOWNLOAD UPLAY IN HERE!!! http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/lau...yInstaller.exe
    2.INSTALL UPLAY AND UPDATE IT.
    3.IF IT IS FINISHED RUN THE farcry.exe!!!
    4.ENJOY!!
    OR IF IT DOESN't work
    1.DOWNLOAD THIS http://www.mediafire.com/?fllyn9izo6b9he6
    2.EXTRACK THE FILE FIRST!!!
    3.THEN COPY THE MSVCP100.DLL IN BIN FOLDER!!!

I RECOMMEND YOU TO DO THE TWO KINDS OF FIXING FAR CRY!!! enjoy

that file have no trojan , if you scan it with different antivirus you will get different results for each one of them . dont believe in everything antivirus says or you will no be able to install anything on your computer .
    That files is from assassins creed 3 reloaded release patch , it have no trojan or what so ever .
    every patch made by crackers for games if you scan the files with antivirus it will say that is infected , but it can not be taken seriously .
    If you still dont want to use it then you can always put a ticket on ubisoft technical support and wait for a reply .

anyone got an error with the latest patch 1.0.4 my game wont even open now...

Greeting!
    I solved the problem I ran Far Cry 3 on windows xp 3.Good work, I am satisfied.
    I hope it will be helpful.
    Fix for application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142) error :
    Go to gamecopyworld and download the "fixed" files for Assassin's Creed III. inside you will see a file called ubiorbitapi_r2_loader.dll and orbit_api.ini. Copy these 2 files and paste them into the "Farcry 3bin" folder and boom. Game works and runs and saves fine. Granted that you installed the directx and c++ runtime.

Do not copy uplay_r1_loader.dll into the folder as it will cause another error.

Quote Originally Posted by bebebe333 View Post
    I still get the windows error!
    Please Tell me what to do with this

Please open this on a new tab so you could see.

I got rid of (0c000142)
    But the windows error is still the problem
    bro can u help me please ?i get that windows problem "unexpected error occurred close the game " can u please help me ?what i do to get rid of that problem

bro can u help me please ?i get that windows problem "unexpected error occurred close the game " can u please help me ?what i do to get rid of that problem

Quote Originally Posted by fox829 View Post
    Everyone who gets the Application Error 0xc0000142
    After I've stumbled on some guys who were trying to run Far Cry 3 with whine and ubuntu.
    Just download Assassin's Creed III reloaded crack like from gamecopyworld it's the newest crack from ACIII.
    Take the ubiorbitapi_r2_loader.dll from there and copy paste it over the Far Cry 3 reloaded crack.

Meaning you install the patch 1.01 or just let the game be updated from uplay, then copy AC3(reloaded) ubiorbitapi_r2_loader.dll and FC3(reloaded) FC3.dll, FC3_d3d11.dll, orbit_api, uplay_r1_loader.dll in "C:Program FilesUbisoftFarCry 3bin" folder.

i am getting this error on my win xp what i do ? http://s21.postimage.org/wvvtzv06f/untitled.jpg
    I'm using the default shortcut from FC3Updater with -offline parameter on XP sp3 32bit(x86) also you might wanna increase the gpu buffer in options it seemed to fix the lag if you have any, I'm using gts 250 1gb, but still get decent fps at max settings on 1440x900.
    Also my saves work, but I get sometimes some crashes when I'm going through the menu too fast, like split second decisions back and worth so it kinda goes freeze, happens maybe once per few hours, might be also memory issue.
    can u please help me what i do ? i did everything like u said but then when i open the game it give me windows error "an unexpected error occured please close the game " this ,message so what i do now ?http://s21.postimage.org/wvvtzv06f/untitled.jpg

Hi MaxRadler, posting several posts underneath each other is called bumping and is not allowed.

Please open a ticket with Technical Support about the error, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Quote Originally Posted by thugsound View Post
    Far Cry 3 XP SP3 doesn't work...error 0xc0000142?!...and i'm not the only one....what's the problem...Ubisoft stated clear that the game will work on XP...was that a lie?!
    have got solution for this problem

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast