Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Far Cry 3 save location? | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Enable cloud synchronising within Uplay, and Far Cry 3 will sync your saves to the cloud. This will help with moving the game from one computer to another, and in my case, time to format :P
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It's not working for me cuz when it's synchrinising i can't load any save game and i have to start all from beggining : (

Hi,

unitil recently i had a non uplay version of Far cry 3 and the save files were in

C:\ProgramData\Orbit\46

in a form of Save001.sav files + saves.ini file

now i have uplay and the save files are in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\259a5db5-7212-4685-bf3d-e0602cac8a01\46

in the form of 1.save + 1.save.metadata files.

the question is - how can i put a save from my previous version (.sav files) so it would work on the uplay version?

thx

I have the same issue as ATSRA. Any Ideas?

I also have the same issue as ASTRA, and try to renamo the files, convert the .sav to .save and nothing. I am restarting the history mode ¬¬.

Any ideas please?

I would like to know the same. I have to reinstall my PC because of a virus and I would like to transfer my save games from Far Cry 3.
    I do not have an Orbit folder on my PC. Do you guys know where to find my save games? Thanks!

Thread Resurrection!

I have the same issue has the few people above me. I understand the fight against piracy, I really do. It is a fight against the people or pirate solely to get it for free, not to try the game. The system Ubisoft has setup punishes those who ended up buying the game BECAUSE we tried it, encouraging people not to buy the game and continue on with the pirated version /rant end. It would be nice to have a fix of some kind. I would hate to start all over :/ If anybody knows how to fix it, please let us know

Quote Originally Posted by atsra View Post
    Hi,unitil recently i had a non uplay version of Far cry 3 and the save files were inC:\ProgramData\Orbit\46in a form of Save001.sav files + saves.ini filenow i have uplay and the save files are inC:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\259a5db5-7212-4685-bf3d-e0602cac8a01\46in the form of 1.save + 1.save.metadata files.the question is - how can i put a save from my previous version (.sav files) so it would work on the uplay version?thx
    Exactly the same issue, had the DC version then i bought it off uplay. now saves are gone and need to transfer them between the two versions

Yes!!! Folks there appears to be a converter for the save games, reloaded to Uplay etc.
    http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php...000&start=2115

Quote Originally Posted by Yolowolf View Post
    (...) The system Ubisoft has setup punishes those who ended up buying the game BECAUSE we tried it, (...)
    That is simply not true, as no responsible person should install a pirated version of a game in order to try a game. That's why there are demos, gameplay videos and reviews. And even a second-hand game market.
    It's a tad cynical to ask a publisher for support on migrating to a genuine version of a game from a pirated version.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast