Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: [Consoles]Official Bug/Known Issues Thread [Updated 2012-11-28] | Forums

KYRAT SERIES 2 - Midlands and Himalayas | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Plattform - Xbox360
    Mode - Public Co-Op

After Co-Op Mission "Lights Out" game freezes and screen turns black

First i wanna say, Far Cry 3 is amazing.Thx UBI

Here is my problem, in three games of public co-op at the end of "Lights Out" after the detonation of the last bomb,the game freezes and the screen turns black.

I have to hard reset my xbox and start all over. I wouldn't mind if this just happened once but it happened three times in a row.

Am i the only one with this problem????
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Platform - Xbox 360
    Mode - Multiplayer (any gametype)
    Level - 34

Constantly getting this error when trying to join matches:

"You cannot use this online feature because one of the profiles has restricted privileges and cannot join a Xbox LIVE session."

Even though my internet connection is fine, I'm in an Xbox LIVE party, have Xbox LIVE Gold and am connected via a wired connection. Seriously, what the hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Ju5tOnEbU11eT View Post
    My Far Cry 3 multiplayer experience

Hi, the multiplayer is very fun and addictive, im currently level 75 with 1.4m exp so i have a lot of experience with it and know a lot more than most, even the devs it seems...

THERE ARE A NUMBER OF BUGS WITHIN FAR CRY 3 THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL (SOME PROBABLY STILL UNKNOWN TO MOST TILL NOW)

Firstly, before the in game bugs, the farcryoutpost websites UP but doesnt function properly, people are losing data etc and statistics arent there (should take it down till it functions properly)

ALL ON PLAYSTATION 3-

1 - Everlasting loading screen to get into game (ive waited 5 minutes before and got in, waited 10 minutes another time and didnt)

2 - getting kills, revives etc in game and getting no exp on scoreboard.

3 - dying and the revive screen never going away ( you die completely and the revive metre fills again, happened continuously for 2 mins then i forced to leave game)

4 - Getting STUCK in place when i respawn, happens on hideout in the abandoned ship all the time, cant jump to get out of it, cant aim gun, forced to die

5 - phsyc gas hasn't been working, seriously... worked only once all the other tmes gas had no affect on anyone

6 - players jumping up and down like 20ft in the air, almost impossible to kill (their screen is fine though)

7 - leaderboards still dont work

8 - game will never start unless it already has a countdown timer going in the game lobby.

9 - main game screen wont load, i was sat there for 5 mins synchronising friends forced to leave

10 - invisible players in game (yes im being serious)

11 - most aggrivation of them all, suicide bug, probably had over 100 of them, no joke

12 - being disconnected after having 10k exp and not receiving that exp, happened few times

13 - trying to get revived and falling under the map

14 - not being able to heal myself when getting the option to heal, wont work

15 - according to the killcam bullets can go through huge boulders and kill people

16 - never ending host migration, forced to leave

17 - being put into games with a full team on one and one player on the other

18 - being spawned in the water on sub pen

19 - respawn counter being on a silly number like 3423 for example, then changing to 5 seconds after about 10 seconds

20 - all players except 2 or 3 being kicked out for no reason leaving just 2 - 3 players in game

i know theres more i cant remember atm, ill post when i remember

OTHER THAN THOSE BUGS GOOD GAME
    Totally with you on this. I've also experienced many of these bugs on the PS3 version.

multiplayer XBOX

I cant join in on multiplayer, very hard to get a game always throws me into empty lobbies. Says one of the profiles logged in is restricted to online but i only have 1 profile logged in on XBOX at the time and it has live and open NAT setting.

PS3 Multiplayer Bugs

Firstly, I'd like to say I love the game. The Story is a brilliant experience, and the Multiplayer is awesome. But the Multiplayer is full of bugs, most of which I've seen already listed, but here are a couple that I haven't seen much on...

1. I often go into crouch, and then cannot get back up for a few minutes. This usually ends with me getting slaughtered. Thats really aggrivating.
    2. I usually can't get into a match, and then when I do its on a team with 1 or 2 other people. We'll just sit in the lobby while it tells us its waiting for 1 more player. And usually even if we get that one player the game will still not start.

And I've read all about how to "fix" this issue with the lobby, but after following the instructions, it still doesn't work.

I'm on a wired connection, with nat type 2. I've restarted my modem/router, and still it isn't fixed. Like I said I love the multiplayer, however, its not really worth playing when I can't ever get into a match. And then after a half hour of waiting I end up getting stuck in crouch and getting my brains blown out.

Can I get any further instructions on how to fix this, or is it something with the servers that you guys are working on?

Hi Ubisoft,

First, thank you for having this kind of customer support thread - it is much appreciated. Second, congratulations on making this splendid, groundbreaking game!

A few bugs / issues that I would very much like to see fixed at some point:

- "Object-stuck-in-arm" glitch - this can happen with rocks, moltovs, and other things as far as I have gathered from researching the Web, but the result is always the same - some object is stuck in Jason's arm / hand and, apart from being somewhat irritating to look at, it blocks out part of the FOV.

- Fire arrows - not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but they do not set anything on fire, which begs the question as to how they differ from regular arrows (apart from visually). It would be splendid if stealthy characters were able to start a fire from a distance using this tool.

- Difficulty setting seems to automatically drop to "Survivor", even though I'm constantly putting it back up to "Warrior". Mildly irritating (but hardly game breaking, I suppose).

I also agree with others on this thread that it would be nice to have the option of more realistic and more difficult settings, which would turn off the detection meter, disable tagging and seeing tagged enemies through walls, etc. And I strongly second the suggestion to allow pirates to reclaim outposts (but I am also keenly aware that this might be irritating for you hear, given that you designed the present system in response to people complaining about Far Cry 2's respawning outposts. What's needed is a middle ground between navigating a largely empty, friendly map, and having enemies respawn when your back is turned for two seconds).

Again, many thanks for creating this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by alex.boisot View Post
    Hi Ubisoft,

First, thank you for having this kind of customer support thread - it is much appreciated. Second, congratulations on making this splendid, groundbreaking game!

A few bugs / issues that I would very much like to see fixed at some point:

- "Object-stuck-in-arm" glitch - this can happen with rocks, moltovs, and other things as far as I have gathered from researching the Web, but the result is always the same - some object is stuck in Jason's arm / hand and, apart from being somewhat irritating to look at, it blocks out part of the FOV.

- Fire arrows - not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but they do not set anything on fire, which begs the question as to how they differ from regular arrows (apart from visually). It would be splendid if stealthy characters were able to start a fire from a distance using this tool.

- Difficulty setting seems to automatically drop to "Survivor", even though I'm constantly putting it back up to "Warrior". Mildly irritating (but hardly game breaking, I suppose).

I also agree with others on this thread that it would be nice to have the option of more realistic and more difficult settings, which would turn off the detection meter, disable tagging and seeing tagged enemies through walls, etc. And I strongly second the suggestion to allow pirates to reclaim outposts (but I am also keenly aware that this might be irritating for you hear, given that you designed the present system in response to people complaining about Far Cry 2's respawning outposts. What's needed is a middle ground between navigating a largely empty, friendly map, and having enemies respawn when your back is turned for two seconds).

Again, many thanks for creating this thread.
    I forgot to add, I'm on PC (uPlay)

My platform is PS3. Whenever my friends and I attempt to play co-op, we will randomly not be able to hear each other, even with mics on. We have tried reconnecting the mics, restarting the system itself, restarting the game, having different people host the game, etc.

Nothing seems to work and, quite frankly, I'm getting a little upset that I spent my money on an unfinished game. These kind of mistakes shouldn't be an issue for a game from a major company like Ubisoft, yet here we are. Fix the problems or you've lost a customer.

Platform: PS3
    Subject: Queue placement not working as expected.
    Details: Multiplayer > Multiplayer > My Setup[L3] > Friends [triangle] > select friend > Join Match > "Warning: Could not join game. The session is full. Would you like to be placed in a queue?" - ok [X] > " Would you like to join the server you are queried? YES!
    Now here is the problem. If you don't babysit the screen and say yrs on time it spits you back with no message.
    What is this ? Windows ? I don't need a yes prompt when I already asked for something. Please remove that safety prompt. It's archaic.

PS3
    Co-op mode
    Got a little issue being not able to search for only insane matches, I'm getting pretty much all the time a match a normal degree or I just get in the game without having the choice that I want to join that game, I prefer only the insane degree matches and the rest is just really annoying to get in all the time...

Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast