Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: [Consoles]Official Bug/Known Issues Thread [Updated 2012-11-28] | Forums

Hi Ubisoft,

First, thank you for having this kind of customer support thread - it is much appreciated. Second, congratulations on making this splendid, groundbreaking game!

A few bugs / issues that I would very much like to see fixed at some point:

- "Object-stuck-in-arm" glitch - this can happen with rocks, moltovs, and other things as far as I have gathered from researching the Web, but the result is always the same - some object is stuck in Jason's arm / hand and, apart from being somewhat irritating to look at, it blocks out part of the FOV.

- Fire arrows - not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but they do not set anything on fire, which begs the question as to how they differ from regular arrows (apart from visually). It would be splendid if stealthy characters were able to start a fire from a distance using this tool.

- Difficulty setting seems to automatically drop to "Survivor", even though I'm constantly putting it back up to "Warrior". Mildly irritating (but hardly game breaking, I suppose).

I also agree with others on this thread that it would be nice to have the option of more realistic and more difficult settings, which would turn off the detection meter, disable tagging and seeing tagged enemies through walls, etc. And I strongly second the suggestion to allow pirates to reclaim outposts (but I am also keenly aware that this might be irritating for you hear, given that you designed the present system in response to people complaining about Far Cry 2's respawning outposts. What's needed is a middle ground between navigating a largely empty, friendly map, and having enemies respawn when your back is turned for two seconds).

Again, many thanks for creating this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by alex.boisot View Post
    Hi Ubisoft,

First, thank you for having this kind of customer support thread - it is much appreciated. Second, congratulations on making this splendid, groundbreaking game!

A few bugs / issues that I would very much like to see fixed at some point:

- "Object-stuck-in-arm" glitch - this can happen with rocks, moltovs, and other things as far as I have gathered from researching the Web, but the result is always the same - some object is stuck in Jason's arm / hand and, apart from being somewhat irritating to look at, it blocks out part of the FOV.

- Fire arrows - not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but they do not set anything on fire, which begs the question as to how they differ from regular arrows (apart from visually). It would be splendid if stealthy characters were able to start a fire from a distance using this tool.

- Difficulty setting seems to automatically drop to "Survivor", even though I'm constantly putting it back up to "Warrior". Mildly irritating (but hardly game breaking, I suppose).

I also agree with others on this thread that it would be nice to have the option of more realistic and more difficult settings, which would turn off the detection meter, disable tagging and seeing tagged enemies through walls, etc. And I strongly second the suggestion to allow pirates to reclaim outposts (but I am also keenly aware that this might be irritating for you hear, given that you designed the present system in response to people complaining about Far Cry 2's respawning outposts. What's needed is a middle ground between navigating a largely empty, friendly map, and having enemies respawn when your back is turned for two seconds).

Again, many thanks for creating this thread.
    I forgot to add, I'm on PC (uPlay)

My platform is PS3. Whenever my friends and I attempt to play co-op, we will randomly not be able to hear each other, even with mics on. We have tried reconnecting the mics, restarting the system itself, restarting the game, having different people host the game, etc.

Nothing seems to work and, quite frankly, I'm getting a little upset that I spent my money on an unfinished game. These kind of mistakes shouldn't be an issue for a game from a major company like Ubisoft, yet here we are. Fix the problems or you've lost a customer.

Platform: PS3
    Subject: Queue placement not working as expected.
    Details: Multiplayer > Multiplayer > My Setup[L3] > Friends [triangle] > select friend > Join Match > "Warning: Could not join game. The session is full. Would you like to be placed in a queue?" - ok [X] > " Would you like to join the server you are queried? YES!
    Now here is the problem. If you don't babysit the screen and say yrs on time it spits you back with no message.
    What is this ? Windows ? I don't need a yes prompt when I already asked for something. Please remove that safety prompt. It's archaic.

PS3
    Co-op mode
    Got a little issue being not able to search for only insane matches, I'm getting pretty much all the time a match a normal degree or I just get in the game without having the choice that I want to join that game, I prefer only the insane degree matches and the rest is just really annoying to get in all the time...

I think I may have encountered a potentially game killing bug last night, at the beginning of the Payback mission all my weapons have disappeared, I can only perform take-down kills, and any weapon I pick up I can't access as the weapon wheel has vanished (can't even slash with the knife).

Frustrated beyond belief as I was loving this game

Anyone else encountered this problem ?, if so any way of sorting it out or will I have to start all over again

BTW I'm playing on the PS3 in Story Mode

During mission (Story mode) I suddenly lost all my weapons so I went to a safehouse to restore my inventory. When I played some missions later, where i have to take a photo of a meeting, MY CAMERA was gone along with the rock. Been playing for 70 hours finishing all the side quests and this is very irritating!
    Tried to reinstall and reset and updating, nothing works!!!!!

Xbox 360
    Single Player

I too am afflicted by the Camera and Rock glitch. After falling off of a ledge, I spawned back into the game with no weapons or ammo. Whenever I look down, I can see a bow sticking out of my leg and additionally my Camera and Rocks are unusable.

Hi i have a PS3 issue where one of the rakyat challenges its not appearing on the handbook not letting me get the 100% completion it says 11/12 challenges even though i scrolled through every one several times getting the first place at them all. Please help with this issue!!! What could cause it? Thanks

Xbox 360
    Mode: Single Player (story mode)
    Mission/Level: Payback

All weapons have disappeared. Even after taking down dock guard throwing bodies into sea and "taking" his AK 47 no weapons appear. Note:the screen shows I'm about to swap my sniper rifle or his ak 47 but neither appear. The selection wheel is also missing, and the knife only appears when performing a take down. It does not work when trying to defend against dogs, guards, etc.

Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast