Thread: Assassins Creed 3 Freezes on Offline mode at boot | Forums

Assassins Creed 3 Freezes on Offline mode at boot

Assassins creed 3 can only start properly with in game overlay but the problem is that when in offline mode uplay does not start in game overlay therefore it hangs at boot. Ubisoft please fix uplay pc so that problem does not continue as we cannot play in offline mode
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have the same issue. I can start the game offline, but it doesn't move past the note that says: We're multicultural. And when I press Ctrl+Alt+Del, the game is non responsive in the task manager.
    I thought the game would be playable offline so I was wondering if it could be fixed.

Same case here

Stuck at boot offline mode..any answer from ubisoft??

Hi guys, have you contacted Technical Support about this?
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

I suppose that'll be the next step, 'n I found a bug with the dual holsters, so I'll put that in the mail too.

Ok, looks like the support site is down, is there a mail adress we can send our questions too?

same issue

I have the same exact problem. Needless to say i've spent over $100 on this game and I am beyond frustrated that I can't play offline. Is there anything we can do???

The Support site seems to be running fine. Please create a ticket to support by clicking on the “Ask a Question” tab on the top of the page at http://support.ubi.com/

Alternatively, you may call them. You can find the Support Team in your region here: http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx