Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: assassins creed 3 wont start[pc] | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

assassins creed 3 wont start[pc]

Hello,

everytime i start my uplay client it is extremely slow. that is, it takes over 5 minutes to show up after i clicked on the icon. even worse, my assassins creed wont start anymore. it says game running but nothing shows up, this morning it worked fine. I already restarted my pc several times. anyone know how to fix this?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

This is happening to me right now. Yesterday I downloaded and installed the game, redeemed code and it launched on the first time. Played for hour or two.
    Today I came home from work, started freakin uPlay (it should be called "WePlayedU"), hit start, says game running, but nothing happens. I can see in Task manager that process AC3SP.exe is running, but that's it.. no way to actually go into the game. Already re-installed, but the problem persists.

Same here.
    Do your game has been renamed Assassin's Creed III - CZ on Uplay ?

Yes, it has and I am suspecting this has something to do with that. I first launched uPlay because it was on my desktop. In "Games" screen there was nothing on the board, even after logging out and logging in again. Then I tried to launch AC via game launcher, uPlay started again. In Home sceeen there was Assassins Creed III, so I clicked it and suddenly it wanted activation code from me. I entered it again and of course it said that the code has already been activated. When I went to Games section there were two icons of AC3, second one being Assassin's Creed III - CZ. But it won't start since. Not single player or multi player.

Guess, we will have to wait.

This is lame. Just one day after its release and already down. Shame on them.

yeah my game is renamed to assasssins creed 3-cz. Unbelievable this, why did i even buy this game? if i had pirated the game i would be playing right now.
    Last edited by williewonka3; 11-23-2012 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by williewonka3 View Post
    yeah my game is renamed to assasssins creed 3-cz. Unbelievable this, why did i even buy this game? if i had pirated the game i would be playing right now.
    So true.

Quote Originally Posted by IASoldier View Post
    So true.
    Exactly my thoughts. Man wants to have immediate access, trouble free playing, also MP and what he gets is he can't use what he paid for. Even dumb Origin doesn't give you this kind of problems.

yeah thats to most sad thing i think.even ea doesnt screw up this bad!

Bought the game last night...spent 5 hrs downloading installing etc...launched it...Wont run...First time ever i had a problem with ubisoft...unbelievable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast