Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed III Altair's Outfit | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin's Creed III Altair's Outfit

After finishing Assassin's Creed III, I wanted to get Altair's outfit so that I could play a few missions in the Master's robes. So after FINALLY completing all the missions, 100% synced, (which was very, very stressful in some missions) I was pumped to put on the Master Assassin's robes and have some fun.
    But for what it's worth, I must say that Altair's roes are terrible in this installment of the game, it looks nothing like the original set because of how all the accessories shine very brightly, there is also the bottom half of the robes that makes it different to the other outfits, different in a bad way. It looks like the tunic part of the robes are glued to Ratohnhake:ton's legs because they do not simply hang limp like the assassin outfit, but stay stuck to what every position his legs are in, whereas every other outfit is like a real set of clothing, hanging limp when still and moving accordingly to the way you would run.
    In summary, it is like Ubisoft weren't bothered enough to put a good job into such a big part of the game bu instead just too the same robes from Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines and were confident they would suffice.
    What do other people think? Do you agree or are you happy with the robes after putting so much work into getting full sync for all the missions? I know I found a lot of difficulty with many missions and for how Altair's robes turned out, don't seem worth the effort.
    Last edited by MoonSmash; 11-21-2012 at 09:43 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Well considering the pictures I saw of it with the back of the right arm gauntlet having 2 see through holes in it, and the fact that his robe is stapled to his legs yes I am upset by this. I am also beyond upset by the fact that the pre order Captain of the Aquilla outfit isn't the one Conor wears on the ship. Furthermore no extra outfits in the Manor display his quiver for no reason what so ever. Topped off by the fact that even the DYES don't show up cutscenes, you could say overall I'm unhappy with how the outfits in this game turned out.

The reason there are no quivers on the other outfits is because the assassin outfit is actually programmed with the quiver as part of the outfit, whereas the other outfits don't have one because they weren't made with the quiver as part of the outfit. But I wish you could choose whether you could wear the bow or not because you look ridiculous with only a bow on your back with no arrows to shoot.

It looks terrible. It's like they forgot they updated the physics engine since AC1.

Fortunately, I'm happy enough walking down the basement and seeing the legendary Altair's outfit, AND the legendary Ezio's outfit.

Pretty badass having both of those on display.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonSmash View Post
    The reason there are no quivers on the other outfits is because the assassin outfit is actually programmed with the quiver as part of the outfit, whereas the other outfits don't have one because they weren't made with the quiver as part of the outfit. But I wish you could choose whether you could wear the bow or not because you look ridiculous with only a bow on your back with no arrows to shoot.
    Gettin a lil tired Of this assumption, the quiver is NOT part of the Orig Assassin outfit, when you start the game, first loadscreen, you see the outfit, with his regular hair, and no weapons, no quiver, and one holster. It is a separate piece.

Also in sequence 4-5, your native Outfit has a quiver, the one you get for feathers (THE EXACRLT SAME MODEL) does not.

The quiver is a piece all by itself.

I made a thread regarding this as well. It's a shame. It looks like Connor ordered a cheap Altair outfit from ebay.

Its as if the leather pieces of Altair are made of Snakeskin now - NOT Leather . WHO MADE OR APPROVED THIS outfit ??

& Please could we at least get Altair's proper Weapon set for the trouble it takes achieving the Outfit in the first place ?? .... Sword , Crossbow , Cool Dagger (missing on his back)
    (only revelations has ever given us the full Altair wardrobe so far )

It straight up looks horrible, like every other additional outfit in this game.

Does anyone know if Ubisoft is gonna fix this outfit?

I dunno why the back of the robes are literally GLUED to Ratohnhake:ton's legs. It just looks wierd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast