Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Siegfried deck, Last stand | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Siegfried deck, Last stand

http://www.mmdoc.net/show_deck/51/

I've been playing a while with this deck now and it works pretty well so far.
    I would probably take in more DA if i had em and at last one more range guard and remove griffins and tier 2 shooters for em.
    I think the fortune and spell cards are pretty good as they are, maybe week of mercen instead of dancing flame but i dont have one and not sure,
    any thoughts on the deck welcome (:

The idea is to get a head start with tithe collectors and outposts and if that isnt working the tithes are still cheap meat shields and outposts are nice to get new cards.
    Then u have to play ure cards very defensively and tactically to guard ure units with the guards,heal em with the sisters and kill ure oppenent slowly.
    Use Waistland for spells or monsters or prison if u get the chance to threaten ure opponent or altar of shadows if u have lots of units out.
    I think my deck is very consistent and there isnt a bad hand at all. Try to get Eleonore on the field to get the field control and raise her with asha altar if u can.
    Call of duty to get her or another card like a guard on the hand. Imperial guard, I'm testing him atm, since i want 2 tier 5 monsters for rally flag i thought i would give him a try.
    2 hero live cards are also very usefull since u need to survive.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Well balanced, I like.
    But you can remove the Rally flags and add Arsenals instead if needed.

Thx, I could but good thing with rally flag is that u can use it to get elenore on the field with 2 cards(eleonore and rally flag) and u also just have to draw one rally flag instead of 2 arsenals and also just to pay 2 ressources. However can be countererd with back to hand cards but thats another reason for 2 rally flags, i woudnt play with rally flag if there were more use full tier 4-5 units tough.

So this is a 3(5)/2/5 deck.
    Many cards are in there only once or twice, well that´s what I´d call inconsistant. And there can be noch chance to win agains Ariane i think.
    Increasing Magic by 2 for two Spells and Eleonore is rather expensive I think, but dispell has it´s reason, and you´ll also need one for the creatures.

I´d remove two Griffins for 2 more Glories, you have enough low drops, and the glories are prob. the best T3 drop in game

I really like to test out Rally Flag as well, i think you can do some nasty stuff with this one.

I like the idea of that deck a lot! But I would throw some fortunes out, like tax office, cassandras and fountain of youth...I don't think you really need those.

I would keep the Expert Marksman btw...i think they are a decent unit, especially with a squire in front.

One question regarding some idea with rally flag: Do you need the might value for a creature if you play it via Reinforcement? I mean, if I would play some 6 drop via rally flag....could I play the same one again via reinforcement the next turn without rally flag?

Quote Originally Posted by Faulesai View Post
    One question regarding some idea with rally flag: Do you need the might value for a creature if you play it via Reinforcement? I mean, if I would play some 6 drop via rally flag....could I play the same one again via reinforcement the next turn without rally flag?
    You don't need a Rally flag with Reinforcement, you can summon high tier creatures even with just 3 Might. There is combo like that with discard a big creature, use resurrection then Reinforcement.
    Last edited by zenithale; 11-21-2012 at 05:30 PM.

Thanks Zenithale, sounds like a lot of possibilities...if I have the right cards.

Edit: Ok, I don't have the right cards. But other than that, I checked mmdoc and I think it is more problematic to discard cards as necro or haven (which are the only factions with the ability to get creatures straight from the grave on the field) than to actually bring em back. Kinda silly, if you ask me^^
    Last edited by Faulesai; 11-21-2012 at 06:22 PM.

There´s an event for this, you can count at it, this works, but nevertherless i consider it to be too slow in the current meta

Quote Originally Posted by Harmbringer View Post
    I´d remove two Griffins for 2 more Glories, you have enough low drops, and the glories are prob. the best T3 drop in game
    I just play with 2 because they are rather expensive to be played with siegfred compared to other units due to the 1 magic requirement.
    They are not much better than the sunrider in my opinion but they are one the best sure
    but i figured out that heaven has serious problems atm and too many tier 3 units wont help me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmbringer View Post
    Increasing Magic by 2 for two Spells and Eleonore is rather expensive I think,
    Maybe but i have few more options and since i want to play elenore anyway, well.

However i think haven is a serious pain atm if u dont have 4x prison and 4x Da.
    My deck is fun to play and i win alot but too often i find myself being overunned by the stronger units of other fractions and this makes me sick.
    So i have decided to wait until the next patch for the expansion where we'll get competive 4-5 drops i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Faulesai View Post
    I like the idea of that deck a lot! But I would throw some fortunes out, like tax office, cassandras and fountain of youth...I don't think you really need those.
    I would keep the Expert Marksman btw...i think they are a decent unit, especially with a squire in front.
    fountain is nice if u play em when the opponent is in trouble and has to play cards, free cheap life if u need it woudnt call it bad at all and cassandas can restrore all ure life in one turn, i cant think of better cards to put in atm, if u hade more prisons or waistlands u could remove the fountain i guess and few other fourtunes if u liked.
    Never said i would remove expert but i would add another maybe 2. Only have 2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast