Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Haytham game? | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Full Haytham game?

Does anyone else think that we should have a full Haytham game for either the Vita or the 3DS?

It would be an Abstergo Entertainment product telling the story of a young man who rejected the 'barbaric' upbringing of the Assassins and decided to join the 'right' side, the Templar Order.

Assassin's Creed III: Betrayal anyone?
    Steam ID: Jexx | PSN ID: Jexx21
    "And I will say that we should take a day to break away from all the pain our brain has made, the game is not played alone. And I will say that we should take a moment and hold it and keep it frozen and know that life has a hopeful undertone."
    - twenty | one | pilots
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I loved Haythem. While I do really like Connor, Haythem has a bit more personality. I'd love it, plus playing as the Templars would be a new approach. It might actually give me a reason to buy the Vita.
    "We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged." ~Heinrich Heine

Loved? I love Haytham! It would be awesome to have a full game with him. I have goosebumps just thinking about it. If it happens, Ziio should be in it. Love having them together. Although, I'm not buying a Vita anytime soon (aka never). Especially since it seems like a new generation console is imminent within the next year or so. Fun fact I just bought my PS3 like two years ago. I'm late to all the parties. I'll buy the game, close enough.

Well, I'm suggesting Vita since I expect there to be more Vita games. I personally want to play as Haytham because he got unique sword kills in AC3 and it seems a shame to let them go to waste.
    "And I will say that we should take a day to break away from all the pain our brain has made, the game is not played alone. And I will say that we should take a moment and hold it and keep it frozen and know that life has a hopeful undertone."
    - twenty | one | pilots

Maybe they will, they seemed to have gone in to some effort to keep Hathams past a secret, the only thing they say on him is that there was never any mention of him as an assassin, only that his father was one, but he was raised by a Templar.

It would be nice to explore the character, but I kind of want to move away from Desmond and the characters we have seen so far, there is still so much history and settings Ubi can work with and I think it's time for a new plot.

a prequel to the prolouge?

no i've had enough haythaml. sorry,

You don't have to play it.
    - twenty | one | pilots

Quote Originally Posted by Jexx21 View Post
    You don't have to play it.
    You did ask what people thought of the idea.

While I "could" play a Hatham game, I can see his point of a prequel from a prologue. If they make a Hatham game, so be it, but if it was a choice between that and a whole new main character, setting and historical environment, I would choose the later.

I feel like it would uncontrolled, and just feeling "wrong". Like the Templars wouldn't hesitate killing like a mass group of people, or other "atrocities". I'm not sure how Ubi could make that work, as well as market it.

Quote Originally Posted by devildog789 View Post
    I feel like it would uncontrolled, and just feeling "wrong". Like the Templars wouldn't hesitate killing like a mass group of people, or other "atrocities". I'm not sure how Ubi could make that work, as well as market it.
    Thing is how is this any different than the Assassin's they all portrayed as 'good'? In the beginning we thought they were assassins, they fought the 'bad guys' they fought slavers, freed slaves, and killed a rogue 'assassin'(templar)
    You might bring up boston massacre, but they never killed anyone only instigated, making the redcoats the 'bad guys' kill innocent people. Keep in mind people in this point and time did not like them and this gave the people a reason to fight back.

Dunno this time around it seems the Assassin's are the bad guys.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast