Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game sucks already | Forums

Game sucks already

They have stopped all news about R6. DS left because he knows this is not a tactical game. GRFS already showed us no respawn only gets one mode and no support. COD clone incoming.
    NEW SOCOM on ps4 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...worlds-elite-0

Fix your connection before crying about GRFS
    http://adamcook.wordpress.com/2008/0...with-your-ps3/

Playing Respawn is like working out at a Health Club when you could be at a GYM!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm a tree.

OT: Okay, a little bit more serious about this; the game isn't out yet, save your judgment for when it is.
    Last edited by Justin-x; 11-17-2012 at 05:50 PM.

while I have the same fears that Sears vision gone to the sewers, I will try to be optimistic and wait, you can't judge a game without seeing it.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Hi, we still have a while yet before release, information will be posted when available.

Quote Originally Posted by sameer_monier View Post
    while I have the same fears that Sears vision gone to the sewers, I will try to be optimistic and wait, you can't judge a game without seeing it.
    No, but we can judge a game by its makers and their track record, which is abysmal. It doesn't take rocket science to know how this game is going to turn out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcopymope View Post
    No, but we can judge a game by its makers and their track record, which is abysmal. It doesn't take rocket science to know how this game is going to turn out.
    Abysmal !!!!, we are not talking about a company who is only making awful games, we are talking about a company with huge talents, that changed it's games formula for the sake of Mass Appeal, and in the process gained the approval of some fans and displease of others.

So they still got it within them, if they want, they can make a hardcore game, and the industry is opening a bit more ((again)) for hardcore crowd with titles like Dishonored, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Demon's Soul, ...............etc, so there is hope, especially since Sears seemed to be going that way.

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Abysmal !!!!, we are not talking about a company who is only making awful games, we are talking about a company with huge talents, that changed it's games formula for the sake of Mass Appeal, and in the process gained the approval of some fans and displease of others.

So they still got it within them, if they want, they can make a hardcore game, and the industry is opening a bit more ((again)) for hardcore crowd with titles like Dishonored, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Demon's Soul, ...............etc, so there is hope, especially since Sears seemed to be going that way.
    And every single one of those "hardcore" games you mentioned here are the same kind of games that have always been popular in the first place, like every other action adventure and role playing game out there. By "hardcore", I mean old school Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon 1 and games like Arma 2. The market certainly isn't "opening up" to those games, and its not rocket science to figure out why. Sure they could give us a real Rainbow Six game, but the bottom line is this is not there goal as it is not in line with their stated policy of total devotion to this vague, mystical 'casual' fan base. My hope is in Takedown and Ground Branch, and whatever game Sears is working on at his new company, whose stated goal is to revive the tactical shooter genre, which is what the discussion is supposed to be all about, not some role playing game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcopymope View Post
    And every single one of those "hardcore" games you mentioned here are the same kind of games that have always been popular in the first place, like every other action adventure and role playing game out there. By "hardcore", I mean old school Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon 1 and games like Arma 2. The market certainly isn't "opening up" to those games, and its not rocket science to figure out why. Sure they could give us a real Rainbow Six game, but the bottom line is this is not there goal as it is not in line with their stated policy of total devotion to this vague, mystical 'casual' fan base. My hope is in Takedown and Ground Branch, and whatever game Sears is working on at his new company, whose stated goal is to revive the tactical shooter genre, which is what the discussion is supposed to be all about, not some role playing game.
    If you notice I said Industry not Market, big difference as I meant developers, Hardcore isn't just what you mentioned, nope, it goes to action adventure, stealth, survival horror, RPG, ........etc, and they all suffer from the casualization of games, but as I said more and more developers are opening up to the hardcore crowd, FPS will have their turn, but right Mindless FPS are selling like crazy, so it will take time, no arguing that.

& it seems you are already got yourself busy with Takedown & Ground Branch, so I hope those titles are worth your wait and will satisfy you.

As for me I will keep supporting whatever rocks my boat, if R6P does that, I will support it, if not, I won't, simple as that. ((R6P Target Footage & Interviews appealed to me, so I supported it, now I don't know how it will be like, so I am preserving judgment))

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Hi, we still have a while yet before release, information will be posted when available.
    We sure still have a while yet before release, but where is new footage ?

FC3 will be released during the next 2-3 weeks which means that Ubisofts only game on the (foreseeable) horizon is SC Blacklist.

My bet is that the announcement of a new Assassins Creed game will be earlier than new information about Patriots

As for me I will keep supporting whatever rocks my boat, if R6P does that, I will support it, if not, I won't, simple as that. ((R6P Target Footage & Interviews appealed to me, so I supported it, now I don't know how it will be like, so I am preserving judgment))
    Ditto

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast