Thread: courier missions glitched? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

courier missions glitched?

i've done all of them and still the progress shows 32% anyone else ran into this?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I just simply do not understand those missions... everytime I approach the icon, the guys says thanks and that's it.
    On the other hand, I never tried to figure those missions out They just keep coming...
    --
    "There's something wrong in my head ... But I've learned to master it, I now even know how to live with it ... turns out they call it thinking outside the box"

"We could truly be nothing but a limited conscious lifelike coincidence of a vast chain of incomprehensible events. If not, then the grand design is obviously flawed for otherwise it would be impossible for beings to make mistakes, to hate, to suffer or to die. If life were designed like this intentionally, then the creation that brought the grand designer into being should have been flawed."

so there are more than just the four of them?

EDIT: if anyone knows what i need to do pls tell, this is the only thing that i need to get the completionist trophy
    Last edited by KemistiOMG; 11-16-2012 at 02:38 PM. Reason: text add

Quote Originally Posted by TOMatXL View Post
    I just simply do not understand those missions... everytime I approach the icon, the guys says thanks and that's it.
    On the other hand, I never tried to figure those missions out They just keep coming...
    same for me none of them work not one .... what a game

If you open your map and scroll down to the letters it will give you a list of things you need to find/craft and return to people on the map. Once you have everything together it will show you their location and that's how those missions work.

Quote Originally Posted by kriegerdesgottes View Post
    If you open your map and scroll down to the letters it will give you a list of things you need to find/craft and return to people on the map. Once you have everything together it will show you their location and that's how those missions work.
    done that