Thread: courier missions glitched? | Forums

courier missions glitched?

i've done all of them and still the progress shows 32% anyone else ran into this?

I just simply do not understand those missions... everytime I approach the icon, the guys says thanks and that's it.
    On the other hand, I never tried to figure those missions out They just keep coming...

so there are more than just the four of them?

EDIT: if anyone knows what i need to do pls tell, this is the only thing that i need to get the completionist trophy
    Last edited by KemistiOMG; 11-16-2012 at 02:38 PM. Reason: text add

Quote Originally Posted by TOMatXL View Post
    I just simply do not understand those missions... everytime I approach the icon, the guys says thanks and that's it.
    On the other hand, I never tried to figure those missions out They just keep coming...
    same for me none of them work not one .... what a game

If you open your map and scroll down to the letters it will give you a list of things you need to find/craft and return to people on the map. Once you have everything together it will show you their location and that's how those missions work.

Quote Originally Posted by kriegerdesgottes View Post
    If you open your map and scroll down to the letters it will give you a list of things you need to find/craft and return to people on the map. Once you have everything together it will show you their location and that's how those missions work.
    done that