Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it worth it? | Forums

Question Is it worth it?

Is Prince of persia sands of time,warrior within, two thrones and forgotten sands worth $40, or should I just gets ands of time,warrior within, and two thrones for $25, and wait and see if I should get forgotton sands for another $25
    Bad Bots, bad bots what you gunna do when they come for you!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    I should say the original trilogy is super good if you have nothing against the graphics but The Forgotten Sands are truly mediocre.
    I guess there's lots of stuff to buy on 15 bucks which's better than that. There's no combos, poor time powers and his face is just unacceptable, though the game itself plays pretty fine :lol:
    The Forgotten Sands for Nintendo Wii are much-much better. And there are NUNCHUKS!

Quote Originally Posted by scooper121s View Post
    Is Prince of persia sands of time,warrior within, two thrones and forgotten sands worth $40, or should I just gets ands of time,warrior within, and two thrones for $25, and wait and see if I should get forgotton sands for another $25
    The Sands of Time trilogy is awesome. It deserves every penny. You can skip The Forgotten Sands, though, if you're not a fan.

~ Light and proud ~
    Nimic nu e adevarat.Totul e permis.
    Signature made by EmperorxZurg ; Avatar made by Blind2Society - Thanks guys.

Yeah, definitely get the SoT trilogy. Forgotten Sands isn't really all that good, at least in my opinion.

My mum got me all 4 of them; unfortunaly she's making me wait to christmas

Well, first off: If you can get the Sands of Time Trilogy for cheap, always go that route. I got the PS3 HD trilogy for like $25 on Amazon.

And Forgotten Sands is a mixed bag, though it depends on what you play Prince of Persia for. Combat-wise? Warrior Within is the superior game across the board. But I did find the puzzles in Forgotten Sands to be really fun and the platforming had some great moments with freezing water and timing things just right. A fun if empty game.

Quote Originally Posted by fahRENheit2006 View Post
    Well, first off: If you can get the Sands of Time Trilogy for cheap, always go that route. I got the PS3 HD trilogy for like $25 on Amazon.

And Forgotten Sands is a mixed bag, though it depends on what you play Prince of Persia for. Combat-wise? Warrior Within is the superior game across the board. But I did find the puzzles in Forgotten Sands to be really fun and the platforming had some great moments with freezing water and timing things just right. A fun if empty game.
    I want to play it for something new; yet familiar, I'm a great fn of AC, so I want to try it!

I want to play it for something new; yet familiar, I'm a great fn of AC, so I want to try it!
    Well, in all honesy, AC and POP are very different, despite one starting out from the other. Sure, the parkour and everything might be a little like that, and even that is very different.
    Still, the Sands of TIme Trilogy is excellent. Try them all out, and you could even forget what I said, and try Forgotten Sands too. That is the closest POP gets to AC.

And if you would like to try a visualy stunning game, with great gameplay (and a couple of flaws, sure) try the 2008 Prince of Persia too.

~ Light and proud ~
    Nimic nu e adevarat.Totul e permis.
    Signature made by EmperorxZurg ; Avatar made by Blind2Society - Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by POP1Fan View Post
    Well, in all honesy, AC and POP are very different, despite one starting out from the other. Sure, the parkour and everything might be a little like that, and even that is very different.
    Still, the Sands of TIme Trilogy is excellent. Try them all out, and you could even forget what I said, and try Forgotten Sands too. That is the closest POP gets to AC.

And if you would like to try a visualy stunning game, with great gameplay (and a couple of flaws, sure) try the 2008 Prince of Persia too.
    I will if I find it

If you had waited until this past week - STEAM had all five games, plus their Five DLCs for only $12.44 total - that's right - Twelve dollars and change for all five games and five DLCs for the PC - all on STEAM.

Since I didn't have them, and I wanted them, I jumped on this spectacular deal.

Unfortunately, I cannot get the first one - the PoP to work on my PC. Keep running into Hanging Application errors - all on the first chapter's Load Screen (and yes, I changed the DARE.INI file - the one where you have to change the FALSE to TRUE. That didn't make it work either). But, the others work - and only one need's UPlay to run. How cool is that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast