i posted this in the general discussion forum before i saw this thread. BiA was one of the first games i ever bought when i started playing video games. WW2 has always been a huge interest of mine as i had a father, uncles, and older friends who served during it. my father served in a fight group based out of england in 44 and 45. i grew up hearing some his stories and had the chance to meet and talk with others in his fighter outfit. if ever there were brothers in arms they surely were. their story from the time they set off on the uk to the end of the war .... the missions....the experiences....would make an awesome game. i am still in contact with many of those still living and can put you in touch if you would like to research the idea, most of the stuff that has come out in the recent month is way too arcadish. there are a couple air war games that are better but those are too buggy. it is a healthy and devoted bunch who play these games they just need someone to put one together right. let me twist your arm...and i am not beyond a little bribery...haha. what do you think? worth looking into?? ii think so......