Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beyond Good and Evil 2 on Hold(again)! :mad: | Forums

Beyond Good and Evil 2 on Hold(again)! :mad:

It sounds like, BG&E2 is years away!

http://www.videogamer.com/news/beyon...of_rayman.html
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Soulid_Snake View Post
    It sounds like, BG&E2 is years away!

http://www.videogamer.com/news/beyon...of_rayman.html
    The fact that the CEO himself is speaking about it is very good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazevo View Post
    The fact that the CEO himself is speaking about it is very good news.
    That's an optimistic way of looking at it... I suppose acknowledgement of the game from the CEO could be seen as a positive. Still, his response seem more like he was just trying to get away from the question and, in my opinion, didn't seem to be very sincere.

@Dazevo: The more so called, "We're doing this news", just makes it sound more unbelievable. Everything he said sounds so insulting. Why do we keep putting ourselves through this, its not happening! If Ubi really want to make a game, they would have done it by now.

@Maurbeus: Your right!

If you're not gonna make it, kill it once and for all, this is no way to treat fans.
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.

The original Beyond Good & Evil game was meant to be the first of a trilogy of games. Michel Ancell has stated that he wrote the story of the Beyond Good & Evil-universe to be longer than what is included in the first game, but because of the poor sales of the original game, Cubist was reluctant to invest in a sequel.[10]
    Michel Ancell first gave a hint about Beyond Good & Evil 2 in an interview with Nintendo Power, where he confirmed that he was working on a new project that means a lot to him. He also talked about Jade (the protagonist from the original game) and said that he really hopes that she will continue to keep her values and her personality.[11]
    Many rumors about a possible sequel appeared after the release of the first game, all of which seemed to be false until May 2008 when Cubist revealed a teaser trailer for Cubist Montpelier's new project which featured characters and remixed music from the original Beyond Good & Evil....

ok... what's your point??? you just copied wikipedia or something with no added info to the topic... and it's "ubisoft," not "cubist."

JohnKarp.com | deviantART | Model Mayhem
    "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."
    - Haruhara Haruko

Well, we've got a slim chance of getting something at E3 (with the PS4 announcement inevitable), as Rayman Legends has been delayed till September for a multi-platform release, Michel Ancel will be working hard on that. As I said before, 2015 at the earliest, if it gets that far!

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/02/0...ii-u-exclusive
    Currently waiting on:

Hey guys im as excited for BG&E 2 as you guys, so I thought i'd do a let's play of the first game on my channel, why not check it out?
    Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...jIarUwjFilQRLZ

Well, we've got a slim chance of getting something at E3 (with the PS4 announcement inevitable), as Rayman Legends has been delayed till September for a multi-platform release, Michel Ancel will be working hard on that. As I said before, 2015 at the earliest, if it gets that far!

Well, let's keep our fingers crossed for E3 then

Co-founder of the mighty Lightbringers ! Join us here, on DeviantArt and on Twitter

Rayman Legends is done. Ubisoft only delayed it because they decided to develop a 360 and PS3 version as well. And that task is most likely not for Ancels team. Ubisoft Montpellier inluding Ancel are pretty mad about this. :P Look:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast