Thread: will far cry 3 support windows 8? | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Question will far cry 3 support windows 8?

so i have just installed windows 8 and i want to know if far cry 3 will even support and work fast with it?
    thanks
    best game in the world.
    pepole the game hasn't even gone out world wild. it's berlay got out in europe and uk and you are still juging the game about the tinyest thing witch shurly be shulved in a week or so. and your just saying that ubi is not helping you or egnoring you but it's not true. your just uncapebole of seeing anythign that it's against what you think! pleese don't bee so spoild and give ubi another week or so and don't jugd the game so fast becouse you cant bring me an example for 1 game that had not at least 20 bags at week of relese world wild(witch hasn't even came yet for this game)
    pleese stop complaning and let ubi sulve the problem
    (i live in europe)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Far Cry 3 Elite Member Viragoxv535's Avatar
    Yes it is compatible and as fast as windows 7

Quote Originally Posted by Viragoxv535 View Post
    Yes it is compatible and as fast as windows 7
    thanks
    best game in the world.
    pepole the game hasn't even gone out world wild. it's berlay got out in europe and uk and you are still juging the game about the tinyest thing witch shurly be shulved in a week or so. and your just saying that ubi is not helping you or egnoring you but it's not true. your just uncapebole of seeing anythign that it's against what you think! pleese don't bee so spoild and give ubi another week or so and don't jugd the game so fast becouse you cant bring me an example for 1 game that had not at least 20 bags at week of relese world wild(witch hasn't even came yet for this game)
    pleese stop complaning and let ubi sulve the problem
    (i live in europe)

Initial Install went great for windows 8

I had to do a system refresh after the system went south, after some windows security patches. After the refresh the game will not run I did save my user data. I am wondering if that is the problem the game just stops. I am dual booting windows 7 and windows 8, I reinstalled the game to windows 7 but would rather run it on windows 8. I like the windows 8 interface. The problem with the game not running in windows 8 I expect to be a problem with the OS or rather environmental. Windows 8 has not even had the first service pack released yet. I expect that Microsoft is just beginning compile a list of problems to fix.