Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I would like to make the developers aware of a major detail problem. | Forums

KYRAT SERIES 2 - Midlands and Himalayas | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

I would like to make the developers aware of a major detail problem.

I have followed every single new gameplay video, preview, and trailer released for several months now, and there is one detail that hasn't changed over all this time.

I have examined most of the weapons very closely and it appears that many, if not all of the weapons that uses box magazines can clearly be seen without any rounds(bullets) in the new magazine when it is being inserting during reloading. This detail is just as important as having casing ejected when shooting, and considering the otherwise impressive amount of work put into the realism of the weapons, it is unfortunate that this particular detail is being overlooked.

I realize this might be too late for the developers to change anything, maybe the game is already finished after all. But they could perhaps consider fixing this in a future update or patch if this has not already been adressed. I would really like the developers to be aware of this problem, as they have spent so much time on this game I think it would be unnecessary to overlook this detail. If no one can answer this, maybe anyone knows a way I can contact the developers and ask them about this or make them aware of it?

If this has been changed already, it would be very relieving to hear, and I would be very grateful for your answer. Thanks a lot in advance.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have no idea about this, as I haven't been studying the gameplay that closely, but Im sorry to say that the game has gone gold already!
    This means there will definitely be no changes to game, and if it hasn't been put in already, I don't think it will be implemented at a later stage via DLC/patching

Xbox 360: cswain91

Oh no..a picture from me..sorry bout that..

You can see from the above that new rounds are shown in the clip, however they have no textures..i suspect this has now been rectified though..
    It's what your right hand's for..

PSN: mistincat

Haha mistados! Without your pictures, this wouldn't be much of a forum!!

Xbox 360: cswain91

Thanks for the reply with the image mistados, but that is from an old trailer and in some of the newest trailers the problem is still around. Do you think all the trailers are from older models of the game and that there's any chance they've fixed it by now?

I reckon so mate..
    It's what your right hand's for..

PSN: mistincat

Ok, thanks a lot!

Far Cry 3 Elite Member DapperHayden007's Avatar
    Don't know if this is the only weapon to show it but here

"Even Creativity requires a reference / source"
    Follow me on Twitter - @FarCryUniverse
    www.farcryuniverse.net
    www.youtube.com/user/farcryuniverse

This one doesn't have a box magazine, but here are some ammunition for you anyways

Btw, I love this shotgun. I was afraid they would reuse some common type, but this is the frikkin T2 shotgun!

http://quikk.se/?e17488

This one doesn't have a box magazine, but here are some ammunition for you anyways

Btw, I love this shotgun. I was afraid they would reuse some common type, but this is the frikkin T2 shotgun!

http://uikk.se/?fab348

http://quikk.se/?151183

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast