Thread: Buying with precision | Forums

Buying with precision

It should be obvious that an Ace has no time for imprecision. But a lessor pilot might be able to squeak by without top-shelf gear. Why waste your money on premium electronics if you're always last in rankings?

Some people still demand to be parted with their monies, despite having no skill. These people will continue to fork over thousands for hardware that should be reserved for known top-performers.

But in a free market, any canopy-cleaner can buy whatever they can afford. And if their families suffer: well thats just how it goes.

I for one think there should be a virtual pilots license that could be used for discounts in premium hardware. A real ace could then show his credentials and pick up his cutting edge gear and a discounted price. This makes sense for hardware manufacturers because it ensures they are represented by winners. As well, it stops the losers from purchasing hardware that doesn't help them in any way. The second advantage being: non-ace families wont have to worry about going hungry.

When you think about it, its win-win (even for the constant losers).
    we are family. i got all my sistas and me.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i guess i could have just said "hi. whats up?"
    we are family. i got all my sistas and me.

It's getting a little slow in here these days isn't it... :|

I think he meant its good to pick up a bargain so +1 I guess

I saw this thread and had to laugh. It is kind of nice to see some humor and new topics here once in a while.

This we'll defend

I'm probably "guilty as charged" your honor. BUT in my defense while I may suck as a dog fighter (and I do) I'm a mid to low level bomber extraordinaire. I put steel on the target. I flash em and blast em and dare anyone to say I don't. So leave my Simped rudder pedals, TrackIR, Warthog and UberCougar HOTAS out of this LOL!

Also, I've never deprived my family of anything so that I might overspend on flight gear. They had heaping bowls of tasty gruel last night. And little Timothy only works 6 days a week in the woolen mills as opposed to 7.

Worf

Hey Baldie.. assuming yo are Jen's Baldie ... do you still have some of those hilarious posters that you used to make up back in the day.. This place is deader'n h@ll and a little levity around here would really help.

If the components don't have sliders for trim, they're not ACE materiel, and only fit for the unwashed masses.
    Good hunting,
    Cajun76

Check it, bleed. Bro... was on! Didn't trip. But the folks was freakin', man. Hey, and the pilots were laid to the bone, Home. So Blood hammered out and jammed jet ship. Tightened that bad sucker inside the runaway like a mother. Sheet. - Airplane II