Thread: Dress Up - Lvl 6 | Forums

Dress Up - Lvl 6

I'm having probs with dress up. I followed the instructions listed in the known bugs, but it doesn't work and doesn't save. If I try to create an avatar and save it, the game does the same thing. It just says "Rabbitizing" for however long you allow it until you click the "X" to close the window. It doesn't save it either. Therefore not allowing me to do the quest. Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Unhappy Customer Support Options

This is an identified bug in the game. We can try a reset of the game (you would lose all progress) or we can just complete the quest requirements for you so you don't necessarily need the feature to play. Unfortunately, we cannot identify the cause of this bug but we do know that it only affects some players. If you would like to consider one of these options please contact our customer support http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ...st/p/2070,2454 by clicking "Ask a question" to get a solution on your account specifically. Make sure you are logged in the right Facebook or Uplay account and that you choose the correct game in the scroll down menu before you send
    UbiMargie
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote