Thread: Boston Brawlers - Returning to Harold | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

Boston Brawlers - Returning to Harold

After beating all the men that guy told me to for the Boston Brawlers quest line the game says to return to Harold Ring at the Brewery. Where is this? I'm not getting any markers on my map.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

What you need to do is fast travel to the harbour mater in Boston then walk to the water edge at the docs turn right and walk, look for a building with Brewery in big letters, go to the end of that building turn the corner and the carry on straight forward, then the marker will appear and you can then finish this mission! I hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by melodeth View Post
    What you need to do is fast travel to the harbour mater in Boston then walk to the water edge at the docs turn right and walk, look for a building with Brewery in big letters, go to the end of that building turn the corner and the carry on straight forward, then the marker will appear and you can then finish this mission! I hope this helps
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinwasha View Post
    If you look at the northern part of boston you'll see two harbor masters. Look at the lower one and keep going down until you get to the bridge over the river between the north and the center. Turn Left and half way between that bridge and the other one you'll see an L shaped building with a fenced off area. He's in there.
    Even with both of these I'm still having trouble finding it.

This building. The guys is outside not inside, just walk around the area until you spot him.

The icon for Harold didn't pop for me until I did the Epilogue.