Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recruite Deborah 'Dobby' Carter | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Recruite Deborah 'Dobby' Carter

Hello, does anyone know how to recruite Deborah 'Dobby' Carter, i'm 70% now but there are no available missions to complete it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I had the same problem, the Liberation icons weren't shown on the map. A bug, I guess.
    You have to roam the area and find the missions by yourself :/
    If my fave characters could please stop dying, that would be great

Yea the Liberation Icons on the map seems to be missing. You guys have to explore the top area of the map, every inch of it to find the Missions. Its really not that hard, just time consuming i guess but treat it as your revealing the whole map since there aren't much leap of faiths at the top area of new york.

forgive but I'm 90% and says "contact your district contact, and I do not appear on the map and I walked all anyone knows any solution or is it a bug?

The markers are there, but you need to explore the territory for them to show up. Northern NY is not uncovered by viewpoints, so you need to explore on the ground. Once they show up, they should stay (I never tested that -- it was more efficient to do them right then).

Quote Originally Posted by Kaschra View Post
    I had the same problem, the Liberation icons weren't shown on the map. A bug, I guess.
    You have to roam the area and find the missions by yourself :/
    This is not a bug. You just have to reveal all the map and/or be inside the buttocks of the person who gives the liberation mission (similar to the Delivery Request missions). For me, she was hiding under a very small gray spot on my map (not 100% sure if that was the reason why, though).

for me it is a bug because I walked around the map and I could not find above does not appear in the part I can get to find is the last killer I need to have the 6 :/

Quote Originally Posted by Becker_969 View Post
    for me it is a bug because I walked around the map and I could not find above does not appear in the part I can get to find is the last killer I need to have the 6 :/
    The only bug associated with this area is that for the tax collector Liberation parts, if you pay them off, it doesn't count and you have to find them again and kill them. Just keep searching.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel9182 View Post
    The only bug associated with this area is that for the tax collector Liberation parts, if you pay them off, it doesn't count and you have to find them again and kill them. Just keep searching.
    Well, that's not true at all. I unlocked the entire map after a painstaking 2 hours walking around covering every area, and had only 6 icons.
    Missing from the final set were 2 urchin missions and 1 tax collectors.

This video had the same problem and helped me out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxCFaSyQPVI

Had 90% done in the North District. Just found her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast