Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AC3 Pivots | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

AC3 Pivots

So, what's with these pivots? I honestly think my pivots map is glitched beyond recognition because I can't seem to find any of these pivots. I've looked at several videos online, and asked a few people but this just doesn't make sense.

When I go to "Pivots info" it shows one highlighted that I need to find and that's "Pivot Lota" but it doesn't have any infromation other than "A new pivot has been scanned in undefined. Try to find it."

If I go to the "map" section under the animus synching section... there's nothing. Nothing on New York, nothing on Boston and nothing on frontier. Every guide I've seen there was at least 2 pivtos planted already on their map, showing a green area to look for your next pivot..but I see absolutely nothing.

There's no hints, no general directions to go...nothing. How am I supposed to find these with absolutely no indication of where I should even begin?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Just another moment where the game leaves you completely clueless...
    "People are locked into a box. They see the box around them, They see the holes, the leaks and the cracks and they try to fix them but they don't stop to think that maybe there's something wrong with the box itself."

-Peter Joseph

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"

-Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by De Filosoof View Post
    Just another moment where the game leaves you completely clueless...
    Well some people make it sound extremely easy, and one of my friends says he just walks around and accidently spots a bunch of them. I've been actively searching for a total of 3 to 5 hours now and haven't found one.

The fact that my map shows nothing makes me think I'm screwed because there's not even a little tiny hint.

What you have to do is:

1. Go to your map, and click on Connors icon, this will set a pivot.
    2. Free run your way somewhere else and open the map, and click Connors icon to set another pivot.
    3. Do the same again.
    4. Basically the pivots act as a sort of grid, where you place the pivots you will see lines. These lines cross each other to reveal a green section on the map.
    5. The green section is where the new pivot is!
    6. The icon for a pivot only shows on the mini map and is a sort of Box kind of shape, you will know it when you see it.

Hope this helped. Once you get more pivots, you can put them down more (obviously) which makes finding Pivots easier as you progress

EDIT- YOU HAVE TO BE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET.

Quote Originally Posted by pacmanate View Post
    What you have to do is:

1. Go to your map, and click on Connors icon, this will set a pivot.
    2. Free run your way somewhere else and open the map, and click Connors icon to set another pivot.
    3. Do the same again.
    4. Basically the pivots act as a sort of grid, where you place the pivots you will see lines. These lines cross each other to reveal a green section on the map.
    5. The green section is where the new pivot is!
    6. The icon for a pivot only shows on the mini map and is a sort of Box kind of shape, you will know it when you see it.

Hope this helped. Once you get more pivots, you can put them down more (obviously) which makes finding Pivots easier as you progress

EDIT- YOU HAVE TO BE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET.
    Well, it says I have 0 to find and 0 to plant. and the map is completely blank.

Quote Originally Posted by goldhawk1_246 View Post
    Well, it says I have 0 to find and 0 to plant. and the map is completely blank.
    have you completed the SP including the Epilogue missions? Are you connected to the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by misterB2001 View Post
    have you completed the SP including the Epilogue missions? Are you connected to the internet?
    Yes and yes.

I even had the "cutscene" where the guy talked about the pivots...but there's just nothing. Absolutely nothing. I've restarted the game, went online, loaded up my save multiple times and nothing.

Anyone else?

i got the same problem :-( now i cant get a platinum trophy because of this glitch :-/

Quote Originally Posted by goldhawk1_246 View Post
    So, what's with these pivots? I honestly think my pivots map is glitched beyond recognition because I can't seem to find any of these pivots. I've looked at several videos online, and asked a few people but this just doesn't make sense.

When I go to "Pivots info" it shows one highlighted that I need to find and that's "Pivot Lota" but it doesn't have any infromation other than "A new pivot has been scanned in undefined. Try to find it."

If I go to the "map" section under the animus synching section... there's nothing. Nothing on New York, nothing on Boston and nothing on frontier. Every guide I've seen there was at least 2 pivtos planted already on their map, showing a green area to look for your next pivot..but I see absolutely nothing.

There's no hints, no general directions to go...nothing. How am I supposed to find these with absolutely no indication of where I should even begin?
    I had the same problem, when i asked people all they said was go online or place your pivot to find another pivot which i could not do because i couldn't PLACE a pivot in the map to find another one. I bet it even say's 0 pivot to find and 0 pivot to place when you open your pivot map.

Well solution Maybe? since i haven't tried it out go to this link http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ighlight=pivot
    so far what i understood it has to do with connection speed >.>, its very weird because so far all my online multiplayer games i had no issue with connection including Ac3 Multiplayer and then here i have problem with pivot because my online connection was not good enough >.>
    well hope it helps

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast