Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassins Creed 3 Liberation: A Broken Product?? | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

I'm having issues buying shops. Every time I try to purchase an unowned shop she steps inside and then the screen goes black except for the UI such as my health bar, mini map, etc. If I pause the game I get a brief glimpse of everything and the pause menu comes up fine, but after I unpause it goes back to the black screen. Audio is still there and I can run around but everything is black until I restart the game at which point it takes me back to where ever the last mission checkpoint was no matter how many auto saves there were between that and the time I tried to purchase the shop. I couldn't tell if anyone else was having this problem because it was hard to read thru the outrageous number of glitches people are listing. This is a game breaking glitch, I am absolutely unable to purchase shops. This happens in town and in the bayou. I feel literally sick to my stomach that I spent the small amount of money on something so broken. When its working I enjoy the game so much but I can't even enjoy it for 5 minutes without some kind of rediculous glitch ruining it and for me this is the worst glitch I've experienced so far and I have lost all interest in continuing to play what was otherwise an enjoyable game.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i have the same problem After I finished the game the savedata breaks and then i tried to play again but when i enters to the anymus the game loop to the Ubisoft logo after that i start the game over again but this time the problem is different in the anymus i get stuck.

"i have the same problem After I finished the game the savedata breaks and then i tried to play again but when i enters to the anymus the game loop to the Ubisoft logo after that i start the game over again but this time the problem is different in the anymus i get stuck."

Same here I just encounted a problem but not finishing the game at all and have actually sent in to the support site. My save data cannot be loaded. Every time I try loading it, it will show Avaline and then back to main menu. Before this I quit the game to main menu through the in game options.. Thinking that it seems to be ok, I closed the game to play another game. After coming back and try loading, this thing happens.

I hope that the developers can do something about this because I have wasted long hours of game play and I get this result. It is very upsetting that this can be happening.

How did it ever get pass Sony's FQA and be sold to the public for such an expensive amount?

The other problems I faced is Avaline getting stuck in a position while trying to use the umbrella and I can't continue the game. I had to restart from check point.

This is really bad for a company who has come this far...

Is there a possibility for a money back?
    Last edited by Clody81; 11-18-2012 at 04:41 AM.

I am having problems too. This maybe the biggest glitch I have ever seen. I am starting up the liberation game and when I hit start single player and hit continue it loads for a little bit and then it restarts to were it shows the ubisoft logo when you start the game. I am completed up to sequence 7 memory 1 and I am getting this error. The company is good, I think that the assassin's creed series is one of the best series I have ever played, but the problem that I see is these bugs and glitches that are a problem. What is going on Ubisoft, please fix these issues. I like the assassin's creed series, but these glitches and issues are a big problem for both the developer and the gamer.
    Last edited by soulscythe80; 11-20-2012 at 04:00 AM.

Is there any formal announcement from the developers about the issue? I can't in any way unlock all the costumes without glitching, tried all the ways mentioned in forums... Sigh, this is a true disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by HaplessHare View Post
    Is there any formal announcement from the developers about the issue? I can't in any way unlock all the costumes without glitching, tried all the ways mentioned in forums... Sigh, this is a true disappointment
    I have been wondering about any updates on any of the assassin's creed games, like rearmed, recollection, and Liberation. Yesterday I just got an update for rearmed, so I am wondering if it is taking a while to discover the source of the bug and to fix the problem. Give it time. They may surprise us.

(possible SPOLIER) assassin's creed 3 liberation: black screen

Hi,

I registered to see who else had the same problems as I had and it seems there are many of us with similar issues. I have face the black screen after purchasing the shop near the dock (and various other bugs mentioned in the forum posting) and had to abort the memory and restart the game. However the worst offender for me is the one I'm currently facing.
    To note this is a possible SPOILER. After returning from New York Aveline confronts her step mother and they talk, Aveline fights the guard and has a time trial limit of 1 minute "hold off guard for one minute" (or something to that affect), after which a cut scene starts with Aveline talking to step mother again and a cut scene which is suppose to advance the story and game forward. BUT what happens for me is once the cut scene was over the game regressed me back to the Bayou (1777) where I have the save the slave girl who had joined Spanish army, now if your lucky Aveline would be in her assassin uniform (because if you had played this part you know Aveline had to fight the arm guards, run and do it again than tackle the slave). I wasn't so lucky as the previous cut scene was Aveline wearing her lady's dress and suffice to say I died a lot so I reset from last check point and guess what BLACK screen, the screen would show the game for a second or so than go BLACK only thing I can see is the Animus logo at the right of the screen. Pausing the game will again bring back the game for a second or pause back into the game BLACK. Pressing "select" for the map it appears with no problem. Suffice to say I am undecided as to whether to restart the game again and hope not to run into this game breaking bug or wait for a second patch, as of now I can't continue my game unless I restart a new game. I apologize for the piss poor grammar and such but I had to vent this out.

I'm glad to see I'm not alone with problems. My main problems are with two side missions for rival merchants. After I kill the targets, the game does not let me loot the target and so I can't finish the missions. Now every rival merchant mission is broken because I can't loot the targets once I kill them. I was hoping somebody else could confirm these problems and that something could be done about them. .
    Last edited by Lightecojak; 11-26-2012 at 11:13 PM.

I can't say I've run into all the issues in the thread, but I have run into a couple...tho I think that a lot of the 'bugs' are just in not understanding how the mechanics work. The canoe was just hard to navigate when using the touchpad, so I used the buttons. The maze puzzle worked just fine for me; I layed the PSVita as flat as I could from the start...tho the ball's physics seem a little slow to respond. The 'bright light' feature was a bit hard to figure out when I first tried because I hadn't gotten the tutorial on it by then, but since I learned how it was done, I havn't had an issue since. The pickpocketing is a bit cumbersom, but seems to work fine for me.

The icons on the map showing up and disappearing could be deliberate. Here's why I think this: I think it's more like Aveline hears things while on the street and it leads her to where she needs to go for one thing or another, but then they'll be gone if you don't persue right away (or maybe she forgets?) I havn't had an issue with the custom marker disappearing on me, but on the map it shows up when I didn't set it, tho it doesn't show on the minimap.

I've seen some AI do some strange things, but no AI code can be perfect.... with so many characters on screen, I can see that some commands can get crossed easy, especially when you're running through town and the game has to break down and rebuild characters rapidly. I have yet to see a game where the AI doesn't do something weird once in a while. I have not gotten stuck in a tree nor swim in the air tho.

My biggest issue is that there isn't an auto-save feature. I've lost a lot of time (I can't say how much) on my shipping detail because of a bug that requires the game to reload. I like to set my ships to make money while I'm having to do other things while not actually able to play the game (it'd be nice if you can make them do a loop on their own so you don't waste time while they're docked and you're stuck in the bayou). I had a nice stack of money when I got the error and had to reload...and lost it all. This has happened to me twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightecojak View Post
    I'm glad to see I'm not alone with problems. My main problems are with two side missions for rival merchants. After I kill the targets, the game does not let me loot the target and so I can't finish the missions. Now every rival merchant mission is broken because I can't loot the targets once I kill them. I was hoping somebody else could confirm these problems and that something could be done about them. .
    Hi, I ran into a similar situation as well, in some instances I abandon the side mission all together simply out of frustration. I'm not sure whether it will work for you, but with the looting when I found that my attempts didn't work the first time or two, I would slightly walk away from the corpse and walk back and tried the looting again, majority of the time the animation for the looting starts and finishes. I hope that helps. I'm not sure whether you ran into this bug, I believe it to be the textile merchant. In this mission, the game gives you a 2 minute limit to locate the merchant and dispose of him, the problem is he kept appearing and disappearing on the map long before you can reach him, just as your closing the ground on him he disappears off the map. Again, I chose to abandon this mission as well simply because it was a waste of time.

Tolan69
    "I had a nice stack of money when I got the error and had to reload...and lost it all. This has happened to me twice."

This is why I haven't restarted my game from the beginning in fear of this. I simply do not want to put all of the necessary time to play through the game again only to encounter such game breaking bugs the second time around, hence I have been waiting for a second patch to address these issues we're all talking about. Lets hope it comes out soon. Its been far to long in waiting.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast