Thread: AC3: Possible bug - View Point Trees | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

AC3: Possible bug - View Point Trees

Don't know if this has been reported or if anyone else has experienced this, when climbing the view-point trees in Frontier Connor often (every time except once) gets "caught up" on the monkey-bar sequence. He will just move sideways or swing in place, can't go forward to the next branch or back to the previous one and it takes an annoyingly long time to make him move forwards or backwards on the branches. Only once has he actually swung across those branches smoothly in my game (that was on the second one of these I came across).

Has anyone else had this problem?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

US Forum Manager
    Spartacus Legends CM
    Please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support and let them know of any issues you are having.
    http://support.ubisoft.com/

After that please feel free to post this here-
    Assassin's Creed 3 Single Player Bugs & Issues Thread *Possible Spoilers*

Thanks

Thanks BW, posted in bug/issues thread. Not a show stopper, just a little annoyance. Apart from that and the bottomless pit glitch (while swimming) I haven't had any issues with the game. I'm starting to get used to the new controls and really enjoying the new combat system, love the naval combat, economic system is interesting (still trying to work out the most efficient way to make cash), and the story is awesome.

The only real criticism I have is that some of the full sync constraints are just plain sadistic (eg "do not be detected" and having a time limit in the same mission) and others don't make a lot of sense (don't kill any guards? isn't Connor supposed to be an Assassin?).

BTW, I love how the Frontier has no background music, just ambient woodlands noise, really adds to the immersion., especially when hunting. Suggestion: a toggle option to turn of the "drama" music when getting attacked by wild animals? (again to keep that immersion)