Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Petition to keep the GRAW2 servers online | Forums

i agree totally with aucjmo22 ,furthermore ubisoft,where have all the clan tags gone?,it gave us a sense of belonging to a group of friends,even though many of our friends are in other clans,well lets say they were until ubisoft magicians made them all disappear.what,s next ,taking away the weapons?,and giving us bows and arrows,can we have the clan tags back please?it would be nice to have prior notice of such changes,thankyou.

PLEASE do NOT shut down the servers for graw or graw2 there are still many of us who play on a regular basis friendships have been formed..we gather, we converse, we play together..In my case I'm a near shut in who count's on this for social interaction, I've met some of my X-Box friends & am Planning trips to Europe to meet more! To lose this service would be a travesty! Why not open some of the co-op maps as campaign maps?..in light of the disappointing future soldier? This has been discussed amongst many players & is doable by your Techs...KEEP GRAW ONLINE!

Community Representative Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Hi aucjmo22, my reply has come directly from the Com Dev and is official. If anything does change we will update you, but at the moment the servers are not being closed.

Ubisoft, please do not take down the GRAW2 servers. We are a close knit community of players and enjoy the game and interaction allowed by the current server. The future soldier title did not appeal to me as well as many others who play graw2. I understand that there is a cost to maintain the servers. As discussed in other threads, you should probably put out a upgraded maps pack or combined graw and graw2 version with some additional weapons/maps to generate revenue to help keep the servers online. Do not change the gameplay as this is what keeps this community coming back to play. Thank you for your time. D7

Ubisoft. Please do not kill the servers for GRAW2. It was THE first game I ever played online, and I still play it to this day. It is where I have met some of the best people ever, and we still get together to hang out and go crazy. please do not do this to the GRAW2 community

Community Representative Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Hi guys, thank you all for your support, but as I have replied here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...=1#post8697541 and the GRAW 2 servers are not closing at this present moment, I will close this thread.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567