Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Convoy issue? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Convoy issue?

Hey just wondering about the convoy's, my first convoy was attacked and I didn't defend it, because I was mid mission and didn't realize. Later I went to the Homestead and built my self more convoy's and upgraded them fully. All is good EXCEPT when I go to send the convoy's off to make money, it show's 2 convoy's available to send off, but the one that was attacked I cant send off to make more money. I can't seem to see any option to be able to fix it or recover it. I'm just wondering if I could please get some clarification as to how to gain back the convoy or how I remove it from just saying "x attacked" and give me the option to send it off to make me money again.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hm sounds strange, I got the same problem (imo the notification are easy to miss in AC3 as well as the objectives, they disappear rather quickly), convoy got attacked because I did not notice the warning. But I just 'lost' my convoy and disappeared as such in the Economy book. I simply had to make 3 new ones. Never got or seen the option to recover or repair it though...

Yeah see that makes sense, I mean if it would just disappear that would be great so I can just make a new one! But yeah, it just stay's there with the "x attacked" line underneath it. So is their any way to fix this ubisoft? Or am I just screwed as to only having 2 convoy's for the rest of the game? =/

What all are you guys including in your convoys? Connor's animal remnants from hunting? Or just the stuff you buy like Lumber, etc.
    As Haytham, I remember being at the [Boston] General store to buy weapons & noticed you had an option to sell things - isn't it less risky to sell your hunted animals there than add them to a convoy? Just wondering how the system works.

Hey Hirolah Im in the same situation you are. I read online its a bug that they need to fix. I have had the same convoy in attack status for the entire portion of the game and there is nothing I can do about it. I have 2 other convoys and a naval convoy that I sent out a lot to make money but there is nothing I can do about the one that is in attack status.

Quote Originally Posted by ProdiGurl View Post
    What all are you guys including in your convoys? Connor's animal remnants from hunting? Or just the stuff you buy like Lumber, etc.
    As Haytham, I remember being at the [Boston] General store to buy weapons & noticed you had an option to sell things - isn't it less risky to sell your hunted animals there than add them to a convoy? Just wondering how the system works.
    You can craft sellable items later when you have the required materials and craftsmen, apparently these can be sold through your convoy for decent bank... haven't got that far in yet, but I read it (and as we all know, everything on the internet is true, Abraham Lincoln said that, I know because I read on the internet )

Same issue

Ive had the same issue and i can only have 2 other convoys as the game wont let me craft another one. I hope Ubisoft can fix this soon

Quote Originally Posted by IWood007 View Post
    Hey Hirolah Im in the same situation you are. I read online its a bug that they need to fix. I have had the same convoy in attack status for the entire portion of the game and there is nothing I can do about it. I have 2 other convoys and a naval convoy that I sent out a lot to make money but there is nothing I can do about the one that is in attack status.
    Hi there, i've got the same bug as well... My convoy attacked and it remained like that, no defense or destroyed convoy....
    You have 2 land convoys remaining but you can also have sea convoys (3 again) as you complete sea mission on routes. Moar monehies

@ProdiGurl
    There are many goods we can craft changing from wigs to meat pies and from artillery to cold medicine. We can also sell anything we get from hunting. There are 10(maybe more) different mechants we can trade with and they offer different prices. Also taxes and risky route lower prices.

@ IWood007

Thank you for the confirmation! Appreciate the feed back, how ever it still sucks! lol! Hope it get's fixed soon

@ ProdiGurl

You can craft item's and send them through the convoy to get more money, how ever you can also send the pelt's you get from the animal. Yes there is a risk how ever sending it through convoy's you get more money back for them than you do selling them straight to the store's. Reason for this is when you send them through the convoy's to the store's you gain more money, because during each sequence sending them to certain store's gain multiplier's on the item's to gain back more money. Basically in other word's you get more by selling through the convoy .

I have the same issue except i dont even get 2 other convoys, I just cant use convoys period now. A lot of people have had this issue that I've seen: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/62179...d-iii/64511325
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3193742AAoilQV
    http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question...6132006AALNQCo
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...=1#post8677929
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...=1#post8678336
    and I've posted on these forums, called in to support, and sent in a question on the support site so hopefully they make a patch for it soon. You guys are lucky you can send any convoys out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast