Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassins Creed Liberation save corruption bug | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Maybe we should start sending emails to joystiq and kotaku so that they cover they problem. Some negative press might help get things moving. I contacted customer support on Sunday and still haven't had any response.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by TyrellEks View Post
    Maybe we should start sending emails to joystiq and kotaku so that they cover they problem. Some negative press might help get things moving. I contacted customer support on Sunday and still haven't had any response.
    more or less already heapened
    just read yesterday on the webpage of a german print-game-magazine about it
    http://www.pcgames.de/Assassins-Cree...hritt-1034229/
    and 2-3hours later I got the bug myself ;(

"In das jüngst für PS Vita erschienene Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation hat sich offenbar ein fieser Bug eingeschlichen, der im schlimmsten Fall den gesamten Spielfortschritt löscht. Aktuell berichten Spieler, dass Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation abstürzt, nachdem sie das Abenteuer nach einem Bildschirmtod neu starten wollen. Ubisoft geht dem Problem bereits auf den Grund."

"There is a bug...(explanation)....Ubisoft already tries to get to the bottom of this."

mfg
    Olli

Quote Originally Posted by TyrellEks View Post
    Already got the ball rolling. I emailed kotaku, ign, 1up, eurogamer and pocketgamer.co.uk with links to this forum, other forums and youtube on Monday and pocket gamer are the only site that has reported the news. They sent a response to ubisoft as well but no update yet

Glad to see it got posted somewhere, but I still hope some of the bigger sites post something about it as well. At least to keep people from buying a game that is going to break on them.

Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation Is Broken

I am quite far into Assassin's Creed III Liberation for PS Vita. My game will now not start. It will continue, and then show Adeline in her Lady's outfit (normal) in the animus for 1 second and then show a blank red and blue animus for another second, and then go back to the ubisoft logo. To get this save corruption, I believe what I did was jump down from a roof onto a balcony in order to get a gem from a man. However, because I was the lady, there was no way to climb down. I believe this is what caused the glitch and am hoping very much that you can fix this. This is a great game and I would love to finish it. It is also very unfortunate that its sales are literally being crippled by this bug and my friends won't even buy it now regardless if its fixed so it will continue to be a one player expierence forever. Please fix this, it is a HUGE problem and I am sure it will hurt Ubisoft credibility in the future and you will lose loyal fans Please let me know if I can provide any more information that may help this case get solved ASAP! Thank you for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by mattwillis30 View Post
    Still no work. Joke
    well when I encountered the animus bug on AC Brotherhood, I was waiting over a month for a fix. You'll be lucky to get one this soon.

In mine Avelne just runs in the animus indefintely.. one time she even fell through the animus map..
    Last edited by Mad_Fox84; 11-08-2012 at 02:19 AM.

http://m.computerandvideogames.com/3...n-bug-reported

Cvg have reported it now. Come on Ubisoft sort it out. We've all paid hard earned cash to actually PLAY this game. The lack of official press release is an insult to your consumers

*edited link*
    Last edited by mattwillis30; 11-08-2012 at 08:30 AM.

after some long hours testing out the game, i found i only got the bug when i had successfully located and obtain all ten brooches or all ten assassin coins, or all ten voodoo dolls. each time i managed to collect all ten of each item and unlocked the special extra disguise, i would then restart my game to find out it was corrupt (luckily i always back my game up when im attempting something).

***my way around getting the corrupt game was to collect 9 of each, and make sure i noted down where the final brooch,voodoo doll,assassin coin was located so that once a patch comes out, i can get them and make sure my game doesnt become corrupt. because if you think about it, the only thing im missing are the items and well...i know where they are...so im basically done. i did that two days ago, and since then have just hoarded money from my ships and bought everything there is to buy in the game including weapons tailor disguises etc.***

***furthermore, you can collect all the alligator eggs,pocketwatches, diary pages, mayan statuettes with no problem whatsoever. no corruption when you do so. i wont tell you what surprises you unlock so that i dont ruin it for those who havent completed these taks yet, but i will say they are cool.***

hope this helps those of you who have ran into the corrupt game file problem and those who have yet to get there. It happened to me the first time i beat the game, and well...i wanted to throw my vita at my wall. good thing i didnt, as i wouldnt have found this stuff out.

if anyone has any other findings, im very curious to know what they are. thanks for reading and happy gaming.

Niikolaiz

This would do if we could at least make two saves. But as long as its not 100% sure the old saves are completely lost I keep it and you the time to play AC3 -.-".
    At least a litte response from Ubisoft would be fine these days....

mfg
    Olli

Quote Originally Posted by SPEEDY1001 View Post
    This would do if we could at least make two saves. But as long as its not 100% sure the old saves are completely lost I keep it and you the time to play AC3 -.-".
    At least a litte response from Ubisoft would be fine these days....

mfg
    Olli
    You Would Not Believe The Frigging Response That I Got Back From Some Guy Named "Chris" At Ubisoft "Product Support."... He Suggested That I Erase My Save File... All That Playing Up To Sequence 6 In Liberation... And Start A New Game, Because There Was "No Evidence Found By Ubisoft Techs That The Bug Ports Over To A New Game File". He Then Added The Link To Some Page At Ubisoft That Shows How To Successfully Erase A Game From The PSVita. LAME... So ****ing Lame.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast