Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassins Creed Liberation save corruption bug | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

I have passed on the info about outfits - it's vital people contact ubisoft support as well though - they need to be made aware of what happens to recreate the bug and the amount of players it's affecting - that way they can push the issue up the chain

Thanks to all who have reported it
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Shade View Post
    I have passed on the info about outfits - it's vital people contact ubisoft support as well though - they need to be made aware of what happens to recreate the bug and the amount of players it's affecting - that way they can push the issue up the chain

Thanks to all who have reported it
    I don't think outfits causes this bug for me. As I described in my post, the side quest I was on might be the cause.. I don't know. There might actually be many triggers to this bug.

Got it today too after several hours ;(.
    The last things I did was singleplayer - infiltrate the fort and kill the one guy with an exploding barrel - after that I dit 1-2 buisnes missions (have the german version so not not sure about the english names) and collecting the last brooch so I got the massage that I unlocked a new hat for the lady...
    ...I switched to multiplayer and did seven of the economic mission
    turned my vita off and now after turning it on again I'm in this situation

next stop support -.-"

mfg
    Olli

great first page of ubisoft-support choose your platform but no ps-vita listed... really great

mfg
    Olli

i got the same bug the other day, all the time i try to load my savefile, it just keeps getting back to the title screen, i got this bug after the main story after i unlocked the outfit for getting all of the assassin's medals, i didn't actually wear that but after i got that i turned off my PSVita and since then all the time i try to load this bug keeps happening...

I've had this bug occur on three different occasions during three different sequences. The first time I was on Sequence 4 and I clipped into a tree in the swamp. I quit out and was unable to relaunch my game. The second time I was in Sequence 6 and had quit mid-mission and was unable to return to my game the next day. The final time I was on sequence 7 and was not in a mission, but was collecting items around New Orleans.

I do not think it's attributed to the costume since I've had this issue once with each one. At this point I'm going to try and return my copy since I do not want to restart it a fourth time.

I have also gotten this bug. The last thing that I did was unlock the voodoo costume and then get the ship achievement. Then I turned off the game and it wouldn't open up again.

No official word from ubisoft. It's a disgrace. Take your money and give you no good customer service or feedback whatsoever on their broken game.

I got the same bug, I´m stuck in the loading area. I can control Aveline but the mission never starts. The last thing I did has not to do with outfits. It was at the beginning of the game, after two hours of gameplay more or less. I don´t remember which mission was exactly. I only remember that my "suspect bar" got red and after that I haven´t been able to leave ANIMUS. I want the red pill!

Still no work. Joke

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast