Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [PS3]Assassin's Creed Rogue - Report your Glitches and Problems here for future Patches | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Dead Kings DLC Cinematic Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Exclamation Assassin's Creed Rogue - Report your Glitches and Problems here for future Patches

This thread is designed as a catch all for any issues that we would like to see fixed in Rogue. Please add all glitches and problems experienced to the thread.

Much obliged.
    Last edited by Dakk69; 12-03-2014 at 10:35 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Exclamation Assassin's Creed Rogue - Report your Glitches and Problems here for future Patches

UNABLE TO ATTACK DURING SHIP BOARDING

During ship boarding, when the deck is particularly busy it becomes impossible to sword attack often resulting in a broken experience, this can last for around 10 seconds.

Also the rival captain will not lock on to you for combat making it difficult to defeat them with anything other than a cheap ranged weapon attack.

Cheers.

These aren't glitches but..

Not having any legacy outfits, and still not having a working code for the pre-order content is starting to wind me up.

On PS3:
    1 - The Shay is falling and getting stuck into the floor many times During the combat .
    2 - During the mission "save the village people ," my swords disappeared.
    3 - Many gitches are happening during the game.
    4 - The Language (PT-BR) is out of sync during the custcenes.

Xbox360

Prosperity reward X glitch.

I collected all 50 prosperity reward diamonds, but the counter is stuck at 49. I checked progress tracker and there is no diamonds left according to it. Still can't get my prosperity reward X to pop-up.

POW ships don't respawn (ever) after you lose or miss one.

Game breaking glitch, when I collected the Templar armour the game stuck on the loading screen so had to quit to dashboard. When I reloaded my only save I was on the Morrigan and the only buttons that work are the y button to look behind and the left joystick to look around, the map has disappeared and Can't do anything at all. Note this on the xbox 360 version.

Sound issue

PS3

While trying to use my headset via the optical port and usb, I get no sounds at all in game or at the menu. However, if I select Uplay, to which it leaves the game, the sound is there just fine as well as with any other game I own. So, is there any reason for this that can be fixed ASAP?

No Access to Legacy Outfits - Widespread problem

I also have no access to any of the legacy outfits from the other AC games despite the fact the same mechanism works for my Assassins Creed Black Flag game with access to Altair, Ezio and Connor's threads.

This seems to be a widespread issue as there have been multiple posts about this.

Question Admiral's lion pistols[

ADMIRAL'S LION PISTOLS

When selecting this pair of pistols only the right hand one is shown correctly while the left hand pistol is typically from the previously equipped pair.

A relatively small glitch with hopefully a relatively easy fix!

Is anyone else seeing this?

Cheers

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast