Thread: AC3 Pistols and Artisans | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

AC3 Pistols and Artisans

Hey guys, I was just wondering what the best pistol in AC3 is. I heard it was the royal flintlock, the one you craft at the Homestead. Also, how do you level your artisans so they can make more stuff? Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

1. No idea.
    2. Do quests for them.
    -Censorship causes blindness-
    -Knowledge is Power-

So far the best pistol I have is the Royal Pistol, unfortunately every time I go through a loading screen the second one gets swapped out for the Putman-Picairn pistol

How do you craft a new pistol and how do you do missions for Artisans? I saw no mention of any of this in my playthrough. (Glitch mania in my game maybe have played a part...on the deck of the ship at the beginning, I was catapulted into the sea on one occasion. As you can imagine, the joys.)

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix1967 View Post
    How do you craft a new pistol and how do you do missions for Artisans? I saw no mention of any of this in my playthrough. (Glitch mania in my game maybe have played a part...on the deck of the ship at the beginning, I was catapulted into the sea on one occasion. As you can imagine, the joys.)
    From my understanding you have to do the homestead missions and you get Artisans from them. It also levels them up.

I've been reading that you can actually miss them and end not never upgrading the artisans which would be stupid considering most people focus on the main story and finish everything else later.

Anyone done these to to clarify?

The pistols with the best stats are the Putman-Picairn pistols, and to upgrade your artisans you must complete the homestead missions, you will be given new homestead missions every sequence, but you must complete them all before moving onto the next sequence, for example if you are on sequence 7 and you do not do all of the homestead missions you have been given, then you finish sequence 7 and move on to 8 you will not receive the homestead missions for sequence 8, and the unfinished missions from sequence 7 will disappear, no idea why, but when you finally complete the main story all the unfinished missions from sequence 7 would become available again, and once you do them sequence 8 missions would unlock and so on and so on.

I've also read that, but that is stupid crap...i'm on sequence 9 now and ex. I just got the inkeepers right now where it on the other sites says that if you don't get them till seq 7 they're gone...so don't listen to that...and don't worry

Oh thank god, second playthrough aalready at sequence 8, raley done any homestead missions
    Time for my annual return; hows everyone been?