Thread: Watchdogs Primed for Wii U Release!! | Forums

Watchdogs Primed for Wii U Release!!

http://media.officialplaystationmaga...Watch-Dogs.jpg

Notice the white lines on the UI that mark interactive objects in the image above?

Now check out Assassins Creed 3 on Wii U in this video at 1:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AgcKKjxDME

Notice anything similar?

I suspect we will see all of Ubisoft's properties on the Wii U. Even Splinter Cell Blacklist & Watchdogs. It's obvious the engine and tech behind all of these new high end projects is similar and scalable. Imagine selecting things to disable using the touch screen on the Wii U gamepad. I mean the main character uses a blackberry or phone to do all of his stuff. the Wii U gamepad is a natural extension of that. It actually puts the guys phone in your hands. I would expect great things from this game on Wii U. Imagine online play with Mii Verse. Imagine video chat with other players in the game world just like you would on your iphone. Amazing!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It would be nice to have this game on the wii U.... all we can do is /pray lots of fans will be pleased!
    Last edited by stormage04; 11-08-2012 at 09:33 PM.

With Ubi releaseing ZombiU, AC3, and Rayman as launch titles I suspect Splinter Cell and Watchdogs will follow!!

Plus once Ubi sees the attach rate of their products on the Wii U They will be amazed. I mean who hasn't pre-ordered ZombiU or AC3 for launch? The answer is very few people. Rayman I'll be getting later.

It's obvious even from poorly captured video that the Wii U version of AC3 has an improvement to the visuals. It was enough to make me get AC3 on the Wii U instead of my Xbox. The same can be said for Black Ops 2. Look at Cargo MP map footage on the xbox and then watch the 3arc announcement at the Nintendo Direct where they show the cargo map being played on Wii U. Again The visual quality is noticeably better.

18th Can't come fast enough!! I've pre-ordered

Deluxe Wii U + Nintendoland
    New Super Mario Brothers U
    Assassins Creed 3
    Black Ops 2
    Zombiu
    PDP AfterGlow Wireless Universal Headset

Yay ubisoft is Nintendo's best friend for now, Im getting Zombi U and AC 3 from ubisoft on launch day and also Black ops 2

This'll give me more reason to add the Wii U to my gaming arsenal.

for me its just XBOX
    Top 5 games coming soon, ish:
    Far Cry 3_______Halo 4_______Battlefield 4_______GTA 5_______Watch Dogs
    (well, Halo is out now, but is such an awesome game, iv gotta keep it on da list, and the same as Far cry)

(Not any stupid Cod games!! )