Thread: Servers Down | Forums

Servers Down

It seems that xbox and pc servers are down, any support from Ubi?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

They are truly down on Xbox360.

Just got off the phone with tech support. I was informed that they've finally pulled the plug on the Xbox360 servers, and that they won't be coming back online. I'm not sure about the PC or PS3 servers; someone else will have to ask about that.

I'm terribly disappointed that they've pulled the plug on Endwar, especially since they haven't made any inroads towards an Endwar 2. It's the end of an era, folks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian Omega View Post
    Just got off the phone with tech support. I was informed that they've finally pulled the plug on the Xbox360 servers, and that they won't be coming back online. I'm not sure about the PC or PS3 servers; someone else will have to ask about that.

I'm terribly disappointed that they've pulled the plug on Endwar, especially since they haven't made any inroads towards an Endwar 2. It's the end of an era, folks.
    Whovian you are an idiot. Maybe you was tacking with the robot LOL. I was sending them a message and they didn't knowed about.They are working for fixing up the server

Banned
    Not likely they're pulling the plug on ps3 for quite some time. It was just added to the PS store with a timed trial for ps+. Xbox and PC, it'd make sense. They're paying money to keep those servers open and no ones playing them. They're cycling a new war every week.

U need to run Endwar as administrator.It would succesfuly connect or login.Iam in search of a tough opponent,so if anyone interested,contact me if on pc